Epitaph Store - NOFX/BR/DKM colored vinyl

travis

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shipping update: If you ordered before noon on Friday, your order has been packed and will ship today. But if you ordered after noon on Friday through the holiday weekend, your order is being put together over the next two days. There's a shitload of orders, but they're moving really fast over there with a few people packing all day. I'll post an update tomorrow once we find out what's still being packed.

thanks for the update..

what good customer service.

I ordered two sets of the three colors of Bad Religion's S/T 7" after record store day last year for Kings Road Merch and the customer service was awesome.

I originally only got one set (with a bonus bandana and a bunch of stickers), i wrote them and they shipped me out a second set the next day on their own dime with a bunch of free shwag again. Pretty solid.

i think epitaph forgot to add a 0 at the end of all the pressing info

Yes...you're right. How silly of us. We really are stupid at math. Except Suffer, No Control, So Long and Thanks and Punk In Drublic are sold out.

I'd better go add 2700 into inventory. Thanks for catching that. We were starting to wonder what happened to our pile of money and we couldn't figure out why we couldn't swim in it Scrooge McDuck style this morning. That was it.

Just so you know, I'm snarky and I like to make Duck Tales references and post funny images like sandy vaginas. Don't take it personally.

Yes...you're right. How silly of us. We really are stupid at math. Except Suffer, No Control, So Long and Thanks and Punk In Drublic are sold out.

I'd better go add 2700 into inventory. Thanks for catching that. We were starting to wonder what happened to our pile of money and we couldn't figure out why we couldn't swim in it Scrooge McDuck style this morning. That was it.

Just so you know, I'm snarky and I like to make Duck Tales references and post funny images like sandy vaginas. Don't take it personally.

yes, i knew it. good job on selling 12k copies of vinyl within 1.5 weeks.

Shipping update: If you ordered before noon on Friday, your order has been packed and will ship today. But if you ordered after noon on Friday through the holiday weekend, your order is being put together over the next two days. There's a shitload of orders, but they're moving really fast over there with a few people packing all day. I'll post an update tomorrow once we find out what's still being packed.

Karl, does this apply to intl. orders as well? I ordered on thursday and it still says shipping soon

Anyone else's Bad Religion records warped? My copy of suffer and how could hell are super warped. I reordered suffer over the weekend before it sold out, and I'm contemplating getting another copy of how could hell, as it looks horrible when it spins. it plays fine, but looks like the needle should jump off the record.

I've been debating for a few days if I should order anything because of the high Canadian shipping prices, but I just got:

Bad Religion - Suffer on orange

Bad Religion - No Control on green

Rancid - Indestructible on red

NoFX - So Long... on pink

NoFX - Two Heebs... on white

New Found Glory - Not Without a Fight on orange.

FUCKKKKKK my bank.

I went through the same thing man. But then I realized I haven't seen this records for awhile and if I were to they would be more expensive.

Same Here, I tought the shipping was a bit high, but I really wanted that 10FP record. I ordered :

1. Pulley | LP - Esteem Driven Engine LP ($9.99)

2. The Offspring | LP-Orange Vinyl - LP (Orange)- Smash ($11.99)

3. Millencolin | LP - LP-For Monkeys ($10.99)

4. The Bouncing Souls | LP - LP-How I Spent My Summer Vacation ($9.99)

5. Millencolin | LP - LP-Life On A Plate ($10.99)

6. Millencolin | LP - Ten Foot Pole - Rev LP ($9.99)

Now we Need SNFU - FYULABA...

Was it ever pressed?

I like you.

Ok here are the NOFX albums...

I bought Eating Lamb too but a black LP came so I emailed them and already got a response saying they would take care of it. So no pic of that yet but I assume it looks just like Punk In Drublic

Liberal Animation

[image]

White Trash

[image]

So Long

[image]

Ribbed

[image]

Punk In Drublic

[image]

Bad Religion pics in just a minute

Suffer