Epitaph Store - NOFX/BR/DKM colored vinyl

travis

Shipping update: If you ordered before noon on Friday, your order has been packed and will ship today. But if you ordered after noon on Friday through the holiday weekend, your order is being put together over the next two days. There's a shitload of orders, but they're moving really fast over there with a few people packing all day. I'll post an update tomorrow once we find out what's still being packed.

Karl, does this apply to intl. orders as well? I ordered on thursday and it still says shipping soon

Good question. I placed my order on Wednesday, but same here - it still says Shipping Soon.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got

nofx-heavy petting zoo

rancid-aoctw

offspring-smash

refused-shape of punk of to come

ten foot pole- unleashed

ten foot pole- insider

wanted to get a copy of rev because I sold mine a while ago, but it was gone

still need to get the millencolins

isn't rev still easily avail for cheap in ebay stores?

got

nofx-heavy petting zoo

rancid-aoctw

offspring-smash

refused-shape of punk of to come

ten foot pole- unleashed

ten foot pole- insider

wanted to get a copy of rev because I sold mine a while ago, but it was gone

still need to get the millencolins

isn't rev still easily avail for cheap in ebay stores?

Nope, actaully rev is/was kinda tough to find. It took me months of looking to find a copy. I dont know if things have changed since i found one. i havent kept up with ebay since i found a copy.

Thats actually really impressive they took it upon themselves to combine orders and give you a refund.... Unlike some mail order places that take a month to ship, dont answer emails and dont refund you the money for items that were out of stock ...Cough...Little type... Cough...

Dude, the person who ran LittleType died. Have some patience. This is one instance where I wouldn't care if it took a little while for things to get sorted out. I honestly don't think whoever is running LittleType right now is out to scam you, they probably got backed up and are still digging out and grieving after an unexpected death. I can see how it's frustrating, but I'm sure if you hang on all will be worked out.