vc! what should i do? (creepy cop)

motorbike

trying to get some opinions on what i should do here and some of you guys seem pretty reasonable so....

i have this "friend" that i used to know decently well and we played in bands that played shows together and things like that. he was super nice and one of the best dudes i knew at the time. he treated girls with upmost respect and was real conscious about over stepping peoples boundaries. we grew apart eventually as some friends do and i didn't hear from him for about three years other than the occasional text asking how i was doing.

fast forward to about three weeks ago. turns out he became a cop and never got out of his shitty little town. he calls me and asks if he can come up and go out drinking with us. here i got stuck in a weird predicament. he knew some of my friends and i smoked pot back in the day and i just assume that he thinks we still do since i do. i tell him sure because hey, my best friend is a cop and he knows what i do and basically made it clear, "have respect for me and i will have respect for you". i don't bring it around him or talk about it and he leaves the subject alone (because i'm not hurting anyone but myself). we still are best friends and dont have any problems.

he comes up and immediately starts chugging beers and asking me and the drummer of my old band about all the gang bangs we used to have in the back of our tour van (which never happened to begin with) in front of my girlfriend and the drummer's fiance. he then walks up to my roommate and asks him about his best friend who is a chick and then proceeds to tell him how he "fucked" her (which never happened). my roommate leaves at this point. everyone is getting pissed. he then starts showing off his gun (drunk) and talking about tazing people for bullshit reasons. everyone sort of ditches him for the balcony as i stand there and listen to his garbage. he goes to the bathroom and i go check on everyone else. i come back and find him in my room and he is going through my stash (which he had to snoop to find). let me also just point out the fact of how dumb the bastard is when it comes to pot, he tried to tell me that most "potheads" snort keef. this part only matters because he is a cop and is that ignorant about drugs. i dont believe he is playing stupid either, i believe he is just genuinely ignorant.

after i snatch it away from him and put it up we go out. during the night he made a seemingly harmless comment about the drummers fiancé's ass, or at least to him it was. we go home and everyone leaves and i let him crash because he is to drunk to drive. he starts calling me everyday after this trying to hang out. i'm usually a pretty busy guy so i blow him off. during the course of the week i learn how he is a facebook/myspace stalker. every girl i know tells me, "oh yeah, that creep from facebook, he messages girls and tries to hang out with them till they either tell him off, block them, or hang out with him and then he invites himself into their personal life". great. well, every girl i have met through friends at this point tell me the same thing also.

the last week...

he continues to call. i finally pick up and he is outside of my building "because he was in the area". he lives an hour away at the least. i let him come up and he brings a case of beer and four steven segal movies. i'm fucking miserable and refuse to drink any of his beers. i figure he would get the point. not one bit. the next day i go out to a restaurant in atlanta with some friends and these girls at this table stop me and start asking me questions. i have never met any of them. then they say, "hey, your on ________'s friend list, what the fuck is his problem? he is a creep." of course its the same guy. there are millions of fucking people living and hanging out in atlanta and he lives and works an hour away, how in the fuck is this happening? the next night he calls and calls and calls. i finally pick up and he wants to hang out cuz he is "in the area". i tell him no, your invading my personal space. basically back the fuck off. i go out with some friends to a different restaurant and low and behold he happens to show up and invite himself to the table. everyone gets up and leaves and i sit there with this asshole and listen to his cop stories and krav maga techniques. none of this shit interests me in the slightest and he knows it. if he wasn't a cop that i feel like would abuse his power i'd tell him to stay the fuck out of my life. he's like the "cable guy", except he's a cop and he knows i do illegal shit.

what should i do VC?

have him meet you at a bar, buy him shots and beers all night. make him drive home. call the police about a drunk driver.

+

plant your stash on him.

also make sure he doesn't get pulled over anywhere near his jurisdiction as to avoid the other cops letting him go for being a cop type deal.