Converge "Axe to Fall" pre-orders

I got parcel notifications from the post office a couple days ago, but apparently they've "misplaced" BOTH my DW and Epitaph order. I'm giving them a couple more days before I rain hellfire on that little outpost.

kingsroadmerch wont answer my emails about the damaged records, and i cant file a paypal claim because its over 45 days... www.sadtrombone.com

I asked for my Converge and Rise and Fall orders to be canceled because I just had to pay a $100 parking citation from school. I haven't heard back from Deathwish or got a shipping confirmation yet so I'm still just hopeful.

I have like zero money to spend on things like this right now, and like $50 of mine is lost somewhere on the internet hahaha. No stress though, I know they're super busy.

University meal plans ftw.

I just got mine in the mail today and I'm listening to it for the first time as I refused to download it when it leaked. This album is brilliant on every level. It's a stand-alone record, but still very much a Converge album. It amazes me that there are musicians of this caliber operating in this scene. Kudos to Converge and Deathwish.

So, does this record sound awesome on vinyl? I want to order it but I'm fearing it might not sound great. I don't have a job, sue me. Make me order it, tell me if it sounds good.

That's an excellent question, mostly because it seems most people are concerned with how it LOOKS, rather than how it sounds.

I think it sounds outstanding. The drums sound huge, the guitar tones are great, and there are a lot of really interesting dynamics in the music. If you like Converge, I definitely recommend it. For me, it's my favorite thing they've done since Jane Doe.

People need to chill out.

If i was working at DW i would be putting the orders of people who were bitching at the bottom of the pile.

Kids arent even going to play the thing anyway.

Nah. We are real nice.

Even when people are mean to us.

Yeah I imagine that a record label run by myself wouldnt be too successful.. I'm far too grumpy.

So, does this record sound awesome on vinyl? I want to order it but I'm fearing it might not sound great. I don't have a job, sue me. Make me order it, tell me if it sounds good.

That's an excellent question, mostly because it seems most people are concerned with how it LOOKS, rather than how it sounds.

I think it sounds outstanding. The drums sound huge, the guitar tones are great, and there are a lot of really interesting dynamics in the music. If you like Converge, I definitely recommend it. For me, it's my favorite thing they've done since Jane Doe.

Thank you very much. This was the best answer I could have asked for. I hope you have an excellent day.

+1

I got mine from Allison today! It looks SICK! I still got it before my dw order ;)

allison shipping is the fastest, clearly. that or they moved PA and TX next to each other. ;]

I know I know...

We are still getting the last of the pre orders out the door. There are a some orders waiting on the CD as well that we ran out of... we should have those out tomorrow...

We're almost done. This shit is silly.

allison shipping is the fastest, clearly. that or they moved PA and TX next to each other. ;]

I know I know...

We are still getting the last of the pre orders out the door. There are a some orders waiting on the CD as well that we ran out of... we should have those out tomorrow...

Tre - out of curiosity, are email requests for preorders to be canceled going to be honored? I totally understand if they're all already packed up but I haven't got a shipping conf and sent a cancellation request a few days ago cause some big unexpected expenses came up.

I know I know...

next time you guys do a massive pre-order such as this, i'll just have to drive up to help!

I know I know...

Tre - out of curiosity, are email requests for preorders to be canceled going to be honored? I totally understand if they're all already packed up but I haven't got a shipping conf and sent a cancellation request a few days ago cause some big unexpected expenses came up.

We've kinda put emails on pause right now while we try finish everything.

Email me your order number and I will see if I can find it. There are a lot of orders packed up and ready to go... and it could literally be postageded any second now.

[email protected]

We've kinda put emails on pause right now while we try finish everything.

Email me your order number and I will see if I can find it. There are a lot of orders packed up and ready to go... and it could literally be postageded any second now.

[email protected]

Thanks a whole bunch, done.

I unfortunately had to cancel my Deathwish orders of this, Rise and Fall, and Killing The Dream, but I just found out that the copy of Axe To Fall that I ordered a while ago through Interpunk (and forgot about) shipped. I'm gonna be totally broke for Thanksgiving but at least I'll have a copy.

Anyway, I'm stoked to have a copy on the way.