Dead Format Vs. Check My Vinyl

kylet

I've never gotten around to starting a tradelist. I'm going to start one very soon, but I'm having some trouble choosing who to start one with. I've got it narrowed down between Dead Format or Check My Vinyl. Any pro's or con's for either? I like CMY's set up, and picture option. I know a lot of people use DF. Help me out.

deadformat allows you to add pictures

yeah but isn't it a separate page? i just really like the set up on CMV. i like the small picture at the end of the list, and how you can click on it and get a full view. its just a very clean organized look. i don't like how you can't take any of the columns out. i really don't care for a "willing to trade" column.

and as far as DF having more members, i'm not that concerned with members. i'm just going to put the link in my signature on here. i don't really care about having friends on my tradelist website.

everyone on here seems pretty set on DF. other than the "copy record to your list" option, what sets it above the rest?

deadformat allows you to add pictures

yeah but isn't it a separate page? i just really like the set up on CMV. i like the small picture at the end of the list, and how you can click on it and get a full view. its just a very clean organized look. i don't like how you can't take any of the columns out. i really don't care for a "willing to trade" column.

and as far as DF having more members, i'm not that concerned with members. i'm just going to put the link in my signature on here. i don't really care about having friends on my tradelist website.

everyone on here seems pretty set on DF. other than the "copy record to your list" option, what sets it above the rest?

I don't use it for friends, it's just nice to search if I'm looking for something. One search box searches all of deadformat, where with google, who knows if I'd ever track down a record that way. The new limitedpressing site might be my new tradelist site though...