Whats the cheapest score on a rare record...

Cooter (now Autopilot Off) : Looking Up on red for free

I actually picked that up a few months ago for like 6-8 bucks still sealed... But ended up just selling it when i needed to pay some bills.

Shit! I would've paid you good money for that. I'm friends with those guys and they don't even have OG copies anymore.

Sooo Many....

Ebay lot that was listed poorly for 40ppd which included - AFI - fly in the ointment 7" yellow, NOFX - So what if we are on mystic 7" blue vinyl, Propagandhi / ispy split 10", Bad religion - no substance LP, and propagandhi - how to clean... 7" orange vinyl and about 8 other records.

love the lots. especially when no band name is put in the title.

off the top of my head I can think of these;

an original/first pressing of Dark Side of The Moon in NM for $3 when I worked for a record store

an original, 1969 pressing of The Beatles 'Abby Road' in G/VG for about $9 after shipping on ebay a few weeks ago

The Lincoln/Hoover split as well as Lincoln's "Watermark" 7 inch for..uhh..I forget. But it was crazy cheap. Scored that a few months ago.

Blacklisted 'The Beat Goes On' (clear red /349) for $16.50 on eBay a couple weeks ago.