Halloween Costumes

So what's everyone being this year?

My friend's are getting married on Halloween, so I want to be something good, but I don't spending a ton of money on a costume I'll wear once.

I really wanted to be Max from Where the Wild Things Are, but I can't find one cheaper than $100 and if I made one myself it'd look like crap.

I thought about being Charlie from It's Always Sunny in Philly, but would anyone get it? I have the beard and hair for it. I found that black shirt w/ the horse on it that he wears, add some long underwear and I'm go.

I thought about the Green Man costume, but I wear glasses and that wouldn't work.

Last year I was Qual Man, made that about 2 hours before I went to a party and everyone loved it.

two years ago i attempted robert goulet about twenty minutes before a halloween party while i was deep in mushroom madness. no one got it. everyone just thought i was some creepy older guy with a mustache who snuck in.

last year i was a detective. i walked into a party and there were like six dudes smoking weed in the living room. they all ran like hell so i think it was a mission accomplished.

this year i think im just going to be a zombie.

side note: i have a friend that looks and acts just like charlie from its always sunny and he doesnt even watch the show.

funny story. at the halloween party i was at last year, two dudes showed up with faded blue jeans to the point they were almost white, dirty white tees and had long ass hair and shitty beards. i was all like "i get it, andrew wks". they both said fuck you and walked off. they dress like that every day apparently.

I have no idea what I'm doing either. All I know is I will need something that can travel well as I'm going up to Boston that weekend to visit one of my best friends and we're getting tattoos.

My old standbys are my shitty half-assed jedi (cloak and toy lightsaber) or Velma from Scooby Doo.

Last year I didn't dress up for Halloween. I was sporting a Phillies shirt as it was the Phillies victory parade and I was working most of the day and got too drunk to change into any sort of costume afterwards. Haha.

EDIT: Kirby, I like the Charlie idea. Maybe you could be Charlie pretending to be Serpico.

funny story. at the halloween party i was at last year, two dudes showed up with faded blue jeans to the point they were almost white, dirty white tees and had long ass hair and shitty beards. i was all like "i get it, andrew wks". they both said fuck you and walked off. they dress like that every day apparently.

thats great

i can already grow a shitty beard, but it grows in blondeish. I'm thinking about buying some beard dye and making it black to add a little bit to the costume

My friends are getting married on Halloween

dude, im going to a wedding on halloween too. im kinda pissed cause i was gonna try to go to a concert that night (one of my goals in life - and this is a lofty one - is to go to a concert on every holiday before i die, and halloween is one that i haven't checked off the list yet) but this girl i've been crushin on asked me to go and there's gonna be an open bar. win/win.