most underrated bands.

my friends and i have always been way into shai hulud, and whenever we go to shows kids always go nuts. but thats not necessarily an indication that they get the respect or recognition that they deserve on a larger scale. when you have bands like unearth, as i lay dying and lamb of god that have blown up in the recent years you have to look at what shai hulud have been doing since they started out and where they are in relation to their peers. im only saying that it now seems like things are beginning to look up for them. im hoping metalblade will treat them well and support them the way they deserve.

Polar bear club

How on earth is this band underrated? So many people are swinging from their nuts right now. They're great, but I don't think they're underrated by any means.

Really i have never run into any one who knows who they are. The turn out at their show down here in florida was terrible. But hey anyone who had anything to do with any music made by MARATHON is okay in my book!

Guest falloutcollapse

i think the honorary title is pretty underrated. they have a good ability to make a catchy pop song, but a lot of people don't realize it.

Guest falloutcollapse
we played with the honorary title. i really liked that record, but to be honest the singer was SUCH A JERK it ruined the band for me.

Don't worry: Dude folds pants at Diesel in Brooklyn for a living. You're better than him.

are you serious? that kind of sucks.

• 5 years later...

- the stryder were pricks.

maybe its just a CT thing but Shai Hulud were HUGE here.

the ergs? dude i cant think of an ol school pop punk band who has gotten more hype than them in years.

vastly underrated?

- they might be giants

- murder by death

- armalite

- fake problems

- the steal

Haha, speaking of TMBG, I found my foam finger from them I got at a Halloween show a few years ago.  If anybody wants it let me know!