Official Secret Santa 3.0 (2009)

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kissthesharks

Like I said before, I'm really easy..but I'll try to be a little less vague..

I really don't do much except for watch tv. My favorite shows are comedies like It's Always Sunny and Flight of the Conchords.

I like long walks on the beach, apple picking, or just staying at home cuddling in my snuggie and watching love stories from the 50's.

Of course you got my tradelist, but I really need some new jams. The Texas panhandle doesn't bring much variety as far as music goes, so I have to rely on the interwebs.

I like sports, but I'm not in like with sports. I like the Buffalo Bills and the Pittsburgh Pirates.

I like rock music, most anything with guitar, bass and drums. Not crazy about metal, hip-hop or new country. I also dig rockabilly and instrumental post-rock what-have-you. My tradelist should give you a decent idea of what I like. Sports, astronomy and photography are other things I enjoy. I wear an XL shirt. Unless it's American Apparel, then a XXL. If you're feeling philanthropic, I'd love it if you'd just send a donation to the Magic Happens Rabbit Rescue. http://magichappensrescue.com/

Dear Santa,

Really, right now, I'm not that into getting any new records. My tradelist is a little outdated, but really, let's get a little more creative!

I'm an artist, a graphic designer, and a musician - and I love doing watercolor and ink, and I just love creating/painting/writing/etc. Art supplies are sweet, and so are music supplies. I play guitar/bass/drums/harmonica/etc. Anything is cool in that world.

I love craft/weird/interesting beers. I turned 21 in July so I really have a whole world to explore still. Fresh in the game. This is a big +.

As far as clothes, I wear a bigger medium or a smaller large, depending on the shirt brand. But to tell you the truth, I don't need any more shirts! Too many!

I could use an iMac, if you need an easy gift idea.

I love hockey. Go Pens.

I like good books.

Love,

Jon

xxoo

Paraphrased version:

I'm a musican, an artist, and I love trying new/interesting beers. Go Pens.

hello theoretical secret santa!

Sorry my tradelist is down, i'll try to update it, but as far as music goes i like the typical this baord stuff. my favorite bands are lucero, frank turner, and gaslight anthem.

I wear a size medium, I like getting random shirts. I also like new random cold weather gear! I don't really know what else to day. !!

did we decide it was okay to send our gifts by Dec 1st? I don't want to be late sending mine out but I also don't want my person to get their gift before thanksgiving... I think that does not feel like christmas. My gift will not be going media mail so it will not take as long to get there.

did we decide it was okay to send our gifts by Dec 1st? I don't want to be late sending mine out but I also don't want my person to get their gift before thanksgiving... I think that does not feel like christmas. My gift will not be going media mail so it will not take as long to get there.

I think we all kind of just non-verbally agreed that sending out in early December was acceptable.

Especially since I would imagine most of us are sending it not media mail, which means it should get to a person in like 2-3 days, a week at the most.

I think we all kind of just non-verbally agreed that sending out in early December was acceptable.

Especially since I would imagine most of us are sending it not media mail, which means it should get to a person in like 2-3 days, a week at the most.

yes, and for the record I've only had one person from my team send me their delivery confirmation # so please shoot me an update when you get a chance.

to whom it may concern (secret santa); i will be on a vacation from Dec 2 - Dec 17. if your gift arrives in that date range, please do not be offended if i do not offer my gracious thanks until mid-december!

thanks be to you.

Ya, I'll be going home from Dec. 12-13ish till January 9-10ish. So don't get mad please.