Happy Edge Day!

I'm going to see Have Heart's last show. Should be pretty epic, meet some people from Ireland, Montreal, Portugal and Orlando at their show at Anchor's Up last night.

i wish i was there, just so at the exact moment their last chord ended they would never be polluting the hardcore scene ever again.

except they're a boston hardcore band so they'll probably play a reunion show next year.

I'm going to see Have Heart's last show. Should be pretty epic, meet some people from Ireland, Montreal, Portugal and Orlando at their show at Anchor's Up last night.

i wish i was there, just so at the exact moment their last chord ended they would never be polluting the hardcore scene ever again.

except they're a boston hardcore band so they'll probably play a reunion show next year.

this is awesome coming from a dude who a year ago wouldn't stop talking about how amazing they are.

Im going to get drunk and go see converge/mastodon/dethklok

In a local publication here in Milwaukee there was an article about the "Dethklok" show with a bit about Mastodon as well. Only at the end did they mention "oh, and Converge and High on Fire." The dude who wrote this doesn't have a fucking clue.

Anyways, I'm also celebrating today with a six-pack and some Converge.