Modern Warfare 2

waking up at 6:50am to hopefully snag a copy from sainsburys!

does the game come with an xbox live trial? i need one to bump my silver account back to a gold.

yeah it comes with a 48 hour trial, sainsburys apparently only have limited copies at a massive discount so get all over it!

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eriathomas

My copy shipped 6 hours ago, next day arrival. Stocked for this shit. I'm blowing off studying for my test on Thursday to play this all day since I don't have work or class all day. Maybe I'll study during my breaks.

am i the only one who plays through single player before going in to multi?

game is intense. the level in Rio was fucking hard. so many dudes everywhere!

also, the controversy surrounding the airport level was right on. that thing was messed up.

dude, i tried playing through single player first, i usually try to do that. But i had no shortage of friends online wanting to play multiplayer, i gave in and couldn't tear myself away until 6am, shit is so good!

Just woke up and gonna play some single player now, though!

Got it from Sainbury's about 10 am this morning. it was awesome, there was a que all the way through the carpark and I literally just got out of the car when a woman shouts "Come to the front if you want PS3". So me and my brother just walk past like 200 people, in and out in 2 mins and then the same woman shouts "Xbox 360 Modern Warfare sold out". I laughed my ass off.

That airport level is fucked up though, there's absolutely no need for it to be in the game.

am i the only one who plays through single player before going in to multi?

game is intense. the level in Rio was fucking hard. so many dudes everywhere!

also, the controversy surrounding the airport level was right on. that thing was messed up.

I always go through single player as well, I'm sure I'll have loads of invites tonight to play, but I may just do single player..something about finishing the actual game before playing against people...

Guest eriathomas

My copy is out for delivery now, so hopefully when I get home from class in 2 hours it'll be here to play before my next class 3 hours later.

I'm playing through solo first, since I usually suck as FPS online.

Just waiting for my new Xbox to update then I can finally give it a go! If anyone wants to add me, punkrawkneko, I'll be on probably daily for the next 6 months. :) I already declared today a holiday and told our only employee that he had better not come into work because that would mean he wasn't online playing it with me. :P