The world is really coming to an end.

Jason Tate is a twat and his website is a joke.

How do I know? Jason fucking Tate is on a CMJ panel regarding the validity of punk rock:

http://cmj.com/marathon/panel_show-template.php?panel_id=54

(For those who don't know who this douche is, you're much better off.)

They should have just invited Avril Lavigne, she did afterall, invent the skater punk look, don't you know...

LOL. is there some story of alternative press versus absolutepunk that i dont know about? ive ap.net now and again but for the most part, they cover some of the most god awful shit ever and jason tate comes off like a total asshole 99.9% of the time.

id also venture to bet that jason tate has no place in discussing the validity of punk rock. hopefully this will be a perfect opportunity for him to completely discredit himself.

Guest falloutcollapse
I know who he is. I am indiffirent towards him. I do read Absolute Punk a lot but just for updates and news. I never participate in discussions and threads...that place is populated by immature scenester kids...fuck that...I'm too old and impatient for that nonsense.

i'm not too old, but those kids are fucking annoying. so is this dude

some dumbass posted this

Scott Heisel is fat.

what a fucking idiot. sorry for swearing so much, i just think that that might be the dumbest post i have ever seen

Ugh, yet another reason this guy's a douchebag -- this whole Say Anything nonsense:

http://absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=268698

Then, at the very end of the thread, some dude posts this and is completely dead on in his analysis:

hello i'm jason tate

i feel i should let all of you pions know that i, because i am privileged and know everything about the whole music industry, i find out awesome information about what a particular artist writes about, and then i, very blatantly, post a cryptic message on the front of my webpage because i'm having a slow news day to make sure that people gawk and realize that, above all things, i am almighty. in addition, i also feel you should know that i talk to max incredibly frequently, we are buddies, and he gives me insight on all of his writings, and i know exactly what every song is about and, to be frank, you don't and never will. i will give you very vague information, however, to bias all of your inferences, and the reason i do this, again, is because i know things that all of my website visitors do not, and this puts me in an inscrutible position of power. and i love power, especially because i put yellowcard on the map. oh, and by the way, say anything wrote a song you'll never hear called "asses, dicks, balls, clitori, and labia majoras". this song has a very specific meaning that's embedded in the third track of the second rough mix that they did with ed rose. even though, you'll never hear this, i'll give you an incredibly distant clue that no one else would know unless, they too, understood the subject, which no one obviously does, because i'm the only one ever. grapes. that's the clue.

did i get this right?

And what does Tate do? BAN HIM. Check it:

Hi I'm logantogovcentr and I just spent 15 minutes writing up some bullshit almost 400 posts into a thread. I also got myself banned for being a massive tool who's never seen a girl naked before.

Talk about mature and professional! Now that's what I call a CEO.

Such a douche.