Jersey Shore

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been hearing all about this... I hate the concept that people like this can get shows for no reason other than they are stupid, while at the same time I get sucked into the train wrecks they call lives. When there was the Paula Abdul show I caught an episode once when noting else was on and was instantly hooked and couldn.t wait to see what she would do next

"I can't work eight hours a day, Im a bartender"

don't forget the "i do great things"

This piece of crap show is pretty awesome in it's sadness. Sometimes i need a bit of mind numbing television and this is it. Probably the only thing i've watched in a long time on mtv. Just for shits and giggles. Nothing more.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

document.write('+':tcwvohy9]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':tcwvohy9]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

its basically real world but with some of the most disgusting people on earth living in the house.

so, basically, another season of the real world.

you could say that, but this is way more entertaining. the stupidity is beyond belief. the first episode where the dude who refers to himself as "the situation" tries defend his actions in the hot tub to the guidette he is being sweet on is priceless. they argue for a minute and the to get the last word he kind of mumbles "...but i did get out." i laughed so hard. lets not forget the super trashy bitch that thinks everyone hates her becuase no one talks to her, but she just sits in the dark in bed being anti-social. the whole argument about the trashy hot tub girls downstairs while she listens thinking they are talking about her is perfect. i think my brain was dying while waching this shit but laughs were had for sure. "i take at least 30 minutes to do my hair. the guy should always, ALWAYS be prettier than his broad"*then puts lip gloss on*

As much as I am disgusted by people like these...I am going to watch tonight just to see the chick get popped. I am kinda curious to know why she gets knocked the fuck out!

And no...I do not condone violence against women...but damn, some people do need to get punched for being douchebags!

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

{

document.write('+':3qzksfuw]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':3qzksfuw]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');