coolest music related thing that you own (no viny)

mclz

Guest falloutcollapse

coolest thing i have is a set your goals shirt signed by all the members of the band. the shirt says set your goals over and over again, and at the bottom of the shirt, one of the singers wrote "suck."

I have:

-Heather Nova tour posters signed by her.

-Henry Rollins books and Rollins Band cd's signed by Henry. Most recently got to meet him during his spoken word tour.

-Nine Inch Nails 2005 club tour poster signed by Trent Reznor.

-The guys in Shai Hulud gave me props in the liner notes on the "Hearts Once Nourished With Hope and Compassion" remaster.

-My prized possession is a poster of The God Machine signed by the whole band...what makes this special to me is that the bass player passed away when the band finished recording their second album.

I have:

-Heather Nova tour posters signed by her.

-Henry Rollins books and Rollins Band cd's signed by Henry. Most recently got to meet him during his spoken word tour.

-Nine Inch Nails 2005 club tour poster signed by Trent Reznor.

-The guys in Shai Hulud gave me props in the liner notes on the "Hearts Once Nourished With Hope and Compassion" remaster.

-My prized possession is a poster of The God Machine signed by the whole band...what makes this special to me is that the bass player passed away when the band finished recording their second album.

Nice! going to see Henry on Sunday. I have a copy of "get in the van" the hardcover repress signed by Henry. it's great.

I was cleaning my car the other day and found one of Josh from Boy Sets Fire's guitar picks under the passenger seat. I wasn't really surprised, but I'm sure lots of people would find that cool.

The coolest thing I own from my own days of music is a screened poster for a show my band Streetsweeper did with Zen Guerrilla and the Kill Quota (ex-Boy Sets Fire and Walleye). The poster was done by renowned artist and skateboard company owner Rob Ericson. It's the last poster of it's kind in existence as far as I know. I have it framed and matted and it looks great.

I have a Boys Night Out hoodie that is one of only six. They were a test run but the band decided not to use it. I wish I had a camera to post a picture but it looks rad. It's a white pull over with an eagle and an antelope. Unfortuanatly it doesn't even come close to fitting. It's a large which is big on me anyways but it's a huge large. Should've been labled as an XL.

-a few signed prints from random gigs.

-/100 "gay pride" Saosin (the band is dressed up like the Village People and their is one extra random black dude on it, plus it was when Anthony Green was in the band)

-a custom made Thursday drumstick

-a Jesse Lacy guitar pick from 2003 and Vincent Accardi guitar pick from 2004

Fun stuff. Oh, something funny: The week the first Sounds of Animals Fighting disc came out, I tried to have Anthony sign it, but he said he couldn't. No one was supposed to know who was in it. He said he would sign anything else but that. It was a funny awkward situation. I don't think he had even seen the package yet.