BRAND NEW "DEVIL AND GOD" 180G 2XLP - OUT 03.16

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 'select distributors' is what's confusing -- RJ said HT will receive an 'exclusive color', so that could just mean they will receive one out of the five different colors, but we won't know until the first person buys it and posts the pics haha.

More than likely it will be the white, which is totally fine with me. I can't wait to see and feel the packaging

I assume the AFS white vinyl will be the HT color but Im not totally sure. I dont think there is going to be a new color that hasnt been annouced.

nerdalert has 100 copies of the AFS release on white. so maybe hot topic has a completely different color that's limited to /500?

I assume the AFS white vinyl will be the HT color but Im not totally sure. I dont think there is going to be a new color that hasnt been annouced.

nerdalert has 100 copies of the AFS release on white. so maybe hot topic has a completely different color that's limited to /500?

Im not sure, I havent heard from RJ yet what color HT will be getting. I was just assuming white since thatw as noted as the retail version.

Michael,

As expected, the Brand New - The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me LP is once again scheduled to be released. The new expected street date for it is March 23rd.

Unfortunately our supply will be limited, but we wanted to give you first dibs at getting a copy. Tomorrow, January 13th, starting at 12 noon (Eastern US time), the LP will be available again for pre-order at http://www.interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=173898. If you would still like a copy from us, please make a new order at your earliest convenience so we can be sure your copy is reserved.

Thanks for ordering with Interpunk! As always, if we hear of any major updates affecting this release, we will let you know.

Interpunk.com

sossoso glad i didnt pay that bullshit triplecrown shipping