BRAND NEW "DEVIL AND GOD" 180G 2XLP - OUT 03.16

Yeah, and it annoys me because everyone over at absolutepunk will probably buy

atleast 15 copies of this each, but whenever Brand New is mentioned over there

all they do is complain about how much of a douchebag Jesse Lacey is

and how much Brand New doesn't care about their fans or whatever.

Oh, and that Your Favorite Weapon is god,

and everything else they've done has been mediocre.

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Email I got from Triple Crown about the colors:

"The band will be annoucing the colors of the pressing this week, the ones

on merchdirect will all be white. All the pressings will have the lyrics

sheet and some new artwork. Not sure where the 5k number came from...

Keep an eye out for more info this week"

So apparently there's more than just white, and the /5000 came out of nowhere. While he never said there's NOT only 5000 copies, it has occurred to me that the pressing info was never announced by the label or band, and everyone's spreading it as truth when nobody really knows for absolute.

So apparently there's more than just white, and the /5000 came out of nowhere. While he never said there's NOT only 5000 copies, it has occurred to me that the pressing info was never announced by the label or band, and everyone's spreading it as truth when nobody really knows for absolute.

So what? Did they leave out a zero?

Blah, multiple colors of this? Screw it, I want every AFS color but I'm keeping my Interpunk order for this and I'll get what I get.

I received an email the other day from an acquaintance, Mark, who cleared up some shit:

"Triple Crown is helping Brand New with their logistics (pressing / distribution), but any time you see the Triple Crown version mentioned, it's actually the Procrastinate version."

Regardless, I'll pick up whatever version shows up at Hot Topic, and two version from AFS. The fucking End.

I received an email the other day from an acquaintance, Mark, who cleared up some shit:

"Triple Crown is helping Brand New with their logistics (pressing / distribution), but any time you see the Triple Crown version mentioned, it's actually the Procrastinate version."

Regardless, I'll pick up whatever version shows up at Hot Topic, and two version from AFS. The fucking End.

Sounds good to me dude thanks for sharing.

that's what i suspected all along. but does this Mark have any sort of credibility that makes what he said hold any merit? because if it's just a buddy of yours it adds another opinion to the long list of people speculating without having any sort of reliable source for the info they are passing around.