BRAND NEW "DEVIL AND GOD" 180G 2XLP - OUT 03.16

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest itsajakie

pumped to complete my brand new vinyl collection with this. im probably going to get the MTS version as well. i don't know this RJ character like everyone else here... but he puts out some great stuff

Just an FYI

To Interpunk:

Hi, I was wondering if you know which color vinyl this will be. I've heard this is the white pressing that was also available on merchdirect, but I've also heard this pressing is black.

Any info would be much appreciated. Thank you!

From Interpunk:

We have heard the same. To the best of our knowledge all copies we will be receiving are on black. If this changes we will be sure to update our information.

Thanks,

Todd D

www.InterPunk.com

The Ultimate Punk Music Store

Just an FYI

To Interpunk:

Hi, I was wondering if you know which color vinyl this will be. I've heard this is the white pressing that was also available on merchdirect, but I've also heard this pressing is black.

Any info would be much appreciated. Thank you!

From Interpunk:

We have heard the same. To the best of our knowledge all copies we will be receiving are on black. If this changes we will be sure to update our information.

Thanks,

Todd D

www.InterPunk.com

The Ultimate Punk Music Store

id expect nothing less out of this release. curious to know if this was the plan all along or if it was changed up to counter the large amount of people who jumped the gun ordering from merchdirect and then canceled because of their shitty shipping prices vs. interpunks or not.

Guest itsajakie

This makes no sense to me. The merchdirect ones were supposed to be on the bands own label (procrastinate!...) right? Why does the interpunk store list it as triple crown? Maybe I missed something, but I'm pretty sure it's weird.