BRAND NEW "DEVIL AND GOD" 180G 2XLP - OUT 03.16

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what I love about you guys. You act like vinyl snobs. I think the majority of people asking questions about this release (not bitching) were just wondering a) Where the hell is this coming from since rumors have been flying for about half a year now B) what color it will be. Just simple questions most people would want to know before making a purchase. Then everyone says go with AFS moron, duh.

Don't get me wrong, packaging is great, I'll pay the extra money for the sweet packaging. But why make a big deal out of the 180 gram vinyl? You kids gonna throw in another $4000 - $28000 to get an audiophile record player to hear that difference or do you just want the deluxe packaging to show how cool you are to your friends?

Sorry- I'm not really a douche (at least not that much of one), but chill the fuck out on the peeps asking questions - asking questions does not equal bitching. I'm pretty sure we're all extremely happy this is coming out on vinyl, but in classic brand new form - it's all secret like...which prompts questions...which well, here we go.

in the end 180g is still better than regular weight, even if you can't hear it.

waitwat

He's saying that even if you can't hear the difference, it doesn't change the fact that the 180g is simply better. It has the ability to be heard. Just because someone owns a shitty player doesn't make the vinyl any less quality.

90% of you are morons. they should delete this thread and make a locked sticky that says

Band Version (triple crown/procrastinate) 5,000 white

AFS Version

solid black [ ltd. 500 ]

white/black marble [ ltd. 500]

white/blue marble [ ltd. 500]

white/orange marble [ ltd. 500]

solid white [ ltd. 500 in select distributors TBA ]

END THREAD.

90% of you are morons. they should delete this thread and make a locked sticky that says

AFS Version

solid black [ ltd. 500 ]

END THREAD.

thank you. and don't forget the 180g for AFS haha

they should delete this thread and make a locked sticky that says

AFS Version

solid black [ ltd. 500 ]

END THREAD.

If you build it, he will come...

I'm new to most of these big pre-orders, so forgive me if this is a dumb question, but how quickly are people thinking that the AFS release will sell out?

Probably pretty quick. Less than 1 hour maybe? I think a big deterrent for most will be the price.

If the Blink PO was any indication, maybe not. It will be hard to really gauge though.

Not the concrete answer you were probably looking for, but it's the nature of this beast.

I'm new to most of these big pre-orders, so forgive me if this is a dumb question, but how quickly are people thinking that the AFS release will sell out?

Probably pretty quick. Less than 1 hour maybe? I think a big deterrent for most will be the price.

If the Blink PO was any indication, maybe not. It will be hard to really gauge though.

Not the concrete answer you were probably looking for, but it's the nature of this beast.

No worries. It's an inexact science, and I'm sure differs with every release. Thanks!

Holy shit. I hope it doesn't go in less than an hour.

I don't think it will, though. Dude Ranch, I thought, would go quick and it didn't, surprisingly.

EOTS sold out quickly because everyone and their mother knows about that album.

You have to factor in us, DF, and the entire population of Absolutepunk.net

...maybe it will go in an hour.

Fuuuck.

Got to remember that Brand New fans seem to be more batshit crazy than other bands fans

Got to remember that Brand New fans seem to be more batshit crazy than other bands fans

Ya, I wouldn't be surprised if this went quick

Holy shit. I hope it doesn't go in less than an hour.

I don't think it will, though. Dude Ranch, I thought, would go quick and it didn't, surprisingly.

EOTS sold out quickly because everyone and their mother knows about that album.

You have to factor in us, DF, and the entire population of Absolutepunk.net

...maybe it will go in an hour.

Fuuuck.

the people over on absolutepunk will definitely be all over this, with many of them buying with the sole intention of flipping no doubt. sometimes i wish things wouldn't get posted on that site.