BRAND NEW "DEVIL AND GOD" 180G 2XLP - OUT 03.16

I received an email the other day from an acquaintance, Mark, who cleared up some shit:

"Triple Crown is helping Brand New with their logistics (pressing / distribution), but any time you see the Triple Crown version mentioned, it's actually the Procrastinate version."

Regardless, I'll pick up whatever version shows up at Hot Topic, and two version from AFS. The fucking End.

that's what i suspected all along. but does this Mark have any sort of credibility that makes what he said hold any merit? because if it's just a buddy of yours it adds another opinion to the long list of people speculating without having any sort of reliable source for the info they are passing around.

I met Mark when I saw Brand New play a short acoustic set in Jersey after the show, and then ran into him again at the full show a month later in PA -- anyway Mark manages most of the fightoffyourdemons fan site and often their MySpace when Brian (drummer) or someone else doesn't. He's definitely a legit guy and very credible.

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if anyone is interested, interpunk have updated their description to reflect above. Now its:

The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me (Double Colored Vinyl)

didn't we already know this?

No someone from Interpunk was telling customers that their copies would more than likely be black and that the whole pressing wasn't white. Now we know that's not true.

Guest lacesout
im only gonna get one copy of this, and im thinking black and white marble (hopefully) just for my own listening pleasures. i know people are trying to snipe this to flip and shit, but thats fucking wack.

I don't blame people for not wanting to trudge through all pages...

No 4-packs.

Up on Tuesday Feb 2 @ 12noon EST

This might seem like an ignorant question, but I just want to make certain. This is not going to be a one copy per person deal, is it? This is the one and only album that I want to have every colorway of. ???