Post a pic of your favorite packaging!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^^ is that an old school library check out card inside the cover?

Yep, signed by all the artists involved and personalized with the name of the person that bought it.

Still pissed I missed out on this. If anyone's looking to move one, drop me a line.

there's a store here in Norway which still carry that box..

http://www.platekompaniet.no/Musikk.aspx/LP/Eluvium/Life_Through_Bombardment_VINYL_-_7LP/?id=TRR119 hope that link works.

it's 2149 kr's which is something like $358 ... before shipping.

1. Does that colorful fold-out box say Portugal The Man? Please posts titles with your pictures. If they are good, someone's going to want to know.

2. Someone took away my pic with that of Montreal

3. The pic of the packing peanuts is great.

4. There's always going to be "better" stuff out there but for $1.00, this was a pretty awesome value:

[image]

That CD posted above is brilliant. I was going to start a thread like this as I'm in the process of starting up a CD packaging company with this design and a couple of others. The spine is a little thick on this version, it's been thinned up. This is a rerelease of Blakfish's See You In Another City EP on Big Scary Monsters records with bonus tracks made especially for their last show /100

As for favourite packaging I'd have to say Thrice's Alchemy Index is pretty great and this:

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

Meet Me In St. Louis/Secondsmile split single in handstamped sweetshop bag with black cd fake vinyl. Really simple but really nicely done

Yep, signed by all the artists involved and personalized with the name of the person that bought it.

Still pissed I missed out on this. If anyone's looking to move one, drop me a line.

there's a store here in Norway which still carry that box..

http://www.platekompaniet.no/Musikk.aspx/LP/Eluvium/Life_Through_Bombardment_VINYL_-_7LP/?id=TRR119 hope that link works.

it's 2149 kr's which is something like $358 ... before shipping.

Thanks, but ouch! I saw a couple copies on GEMM, but the lowest is $260. IIRC, that's more then double what it originally sold for. Not interested in ebay prices.