HOT TOPIC CLEARANCE VINYL THREAD - UPDATED 12/6/11

ahhhh word, that makes sense. i wish that wasnt the case thoguh cause it would help get rid of more clearance if i could get some sent from stores that are wayyy to far to drive too just for some vinyl. ive driven to every other store close (some i shouldnt even call close) by already :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Hot Topic clearance weekend 2 stores...3 trips:

Byo - Let Them Know LP Box - $12.49

Thrice- Alchemy box - $13.49

D4 - Midwestern songs-Red - $2.99

D4 - Vs. God-silver/black - $2.99

Chris Wollard & the Ship Theivs-Red - $2.49

HWM - No Division-Reddish/Purple - $2.49

Anchor Arms - Cold Blooded-Gray - $1.99

Propagandhi - Supporting caste-2xLP-Black - $3.49

Anti-Flag - The People Or The Gun-Red - $2.49

Pearl Jam - Ten 2xLP180gm Black - $4.49

Isis - Waivering Radiant 2xLP180gm-Black - $4.99

AJJ - Only God Can Judge Me-Orange - $2.49

Pinhead Gunpowder - Westside Highway-Gray - $0.99

UTI - Lemuria/OWTH-Pink/White - $1.49

UTI - AJJ/Cobra Skulls-Black/White - $1.49

Hitting up a 2nd store tomorrow but got these from one, the BYO box sets weren't marked down and when i asked about it they said they couldn't drop the price. Weird.

doomriders/disfear split $2

Mastodon pic disc 5$

Eminem relapse 2x12" $5 (normally wouldnt have but can't pass up a price like that)

Hitting up a 2nd store tomorrow but got these from one, the BYO box sets weren't marked down and when i asked about it they said they couldn't drop the price. Weird.

Mastodon pic disc 5$

Eminem relapse 2x12" $5 (normally wouldnt have but can't pass up a price like that)

that's really weird. Prices are the same in all stores and the BYO box is definitely on clearance

Mastodon pic disc 5$

that's really weird. Prices are the same in all stores and the BYO box is definitely on clearance

yea thats what i figured! Either way if its at the one im going to today im definitely picking it up

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Hot Topic clearance weekend 2 stores...3 trips:

Byo - Let Them Know LP Box - $12.49

Thrice- Alchemy box - $13.49

D4 - Midwestern songs-Red - $2.99

D4 - Vs. God-silver/black - $2.99

Chris Wollard & the Ship Theivs-Red - $2.49

HWM - No Division-Reddish/Purple - $2.49

Anchor Arms - Cold Blooded-Gray - $1.99

Propagandhi - Supporting caste-2xLP-Black - $3.49

Anti-Flag - The People Or The Gun-Red - $2.49

Pearl Jam - Ten 2xLP180gm Black - $4.49

Isis - Waivering Radiant 2xLP180gm-Black - $4.99

AJJ - Only God Can Judge Me-Orange - $2.49

Pinhead Gunpowder - Westside Highway-Gray - $0.99

UTI - Lemuria/OWTH-Pink/White - $1.49

UTI - AJJ/Cobra Skulls-Black/White - $1.49

did they happen to have any more copies of ISIS- wavering at the stores you went to?

wow i would loved to have picked up that Pearl Jam Ten record for $5...however I cannot be too upset because I was one of the few to get the Thrice boxset for less than $14...I have 4 HT's within 60 miles, so every time there's a holiday coming up, I make sure I have enough gas money to hit up all of them haha -- and Travis, you're right: Hot Topic wouldn't sell it if it wasn't profitable; it just depends on the location. The HT in the mall in which I work sells a good amount of vinyl, but they only get but so much. Typically it's empty unless I ask the ladies to get some sent from another HT.

Travis, do you know which color of the Tim Barry the HT received?

I bought the Tim Barry Manchester LP from HT and I'm pretty sure it was half black half brown. I'm on my phone righ now so it hard to check my tradelist but if you want to check it you can see what color I got from HT.

I got the same one myself during one of the HT clearance sales.

I bought the Tim Barry Manchester LP from HT and I'm pretty sure it was half black half brown. I'm on my phone righ now so it hard to check my tradelist but if you want to check it you can see what color I got from HT.

cool cool -- yeah I received the grey/black swirl from VC, and I figured HT would receive the color with 700 pressings.

Thanks guys

Travis, the Hot Topic in Bloomington, IN should sell more music. I believe the reason they didn't initially was because there was an FYE or something? They would sell a lot of music. One of my friends is a manager there and he agrees. Mainly I just want to buy records there ahaha

If you are in Bloomington and don't go to Lanlocked or TD's there is something seriously wrong.

did they happen to have any more copies of ISIS- wavering at the stores you went to?

I only say the one...and it was buried in the back of the LP's.

wow i would loved to have picked up that Pearl Jam Ten record for $5...

I would love to have picked one up that doesn't skip for the first half of side 1 of the Redux LP! Travis, does HT exchange for the same item on clearance stuff?

wow i would loved to have picked up that Pearl Jam Ten record for $5...

I would love to have picked one up that doesn't skip for the first half of side 1 of the Redux LP! Travis, does HT exchange for the same item on clearance stuff?

Not sure, I think clearance sales are final. You should call the store.

Not sure, I think clearance sales are final. You should call the store.

If the item is damaged and you have the receipt and want to exchange for the same item, you can do that. The only time you can return something when the package is opened is if it is damaged and you are exchanging for the same item. Sorry if that sounded repetitive.

If the item is damaged and you have the receipt and want to exchange for the same item, you can do that. The only time you can return something when the package is opened is if it is damaged and you are exchanging for the same item. Sorry if that sounded repetitive.

As long as you're telling me what I want to hear, you can tell me as many times as you want! ;)

• 2 weeks later...