HOT TOPIC CLEARANCE VINYL THREAD - UPDATED 12/6/11

In the email thing it says that 5/19 the deal is for everyone, so does that mean the stores are doing double clearance starting today?

http://community.hottopic.com/email/051410_htplus1_clearance_printnow_printpage.html?roi=echo4-9162381101-7652289-f786afc9baddd542c39fa181aa842abf&cm_mmc=BH-_-May-_-HT+1+Clearance-_-Print

In the email thing it says that 5/19 the deal is for everyone, so does that mean the stores are doing double clearance starting today?

http://community.hottopic.com/email/051410_htplus1_clearance_printnow_printpage.html?roi=echo4-9162381101-7652289-f786afc9baddd542c39fa181aa842abf&cm_mmc=BH-_-May-_-HT+1+Clearance-_-Print

Yea thats what it looks like. Im not 100% sure but thats what it looks like to me.

I just got back from four HT's in Orange County, and only one of them was advertising double clearance for everyone. The other three still asked for a coupon. I was able to pick up the Thursday/Envy split for $4.50 and Mastodon's Crack the Skye on CD for $3.25. Everything else was slim pickin's. But I did find another signed copy of Beggars by Thrice (not on clearance), so it wasn't a total bust.

My store said it starts tomorrow for everyone. The only thing they have that I want is the BYO book. I'll get it tomorrow. I went through all the clearance shirts and didn't see a single one I wanted. Maybe the ODB Barack shirt. My store sucks.

They messed up, in the email to HT+1 members it said it would be HT+1 member exclusive THROUGH Wednesday but they told the stores that it opened for everyone ON Wednesday so they decided to change it to open for the public on Thursday so that it was consistent with the email they sent to members. Sorry if anyone has to take extra trips. I was annoyed too because even though I work for HT I can't get the promotion until it opens for the public so now I have to wait till tomorrow too! But I put everything on hold today so it'll be there for me tomorrow :)

i saw in the sale thread that "the smiths" albums were on clearance at HT. unfortunately, my HT doesn't sell vinyl. could someone do me a huge favor and grab me a copy of queen is dead, s/t, and strangeways here we come?

i'll pay more than cost plus shipping to make it worth it.

^and lol we posted that at the same time