HOT TOPIC CLEARANCE VINYL THREAD - UPDATED 12/6/11

i saw in the sale thread that "the smiths" albums were on clearance at HT. unfortunately, my HT doesn't sell vinyl. could someone do me a huge favor and grab me a copy of queen is dead, s/t, and strangeways here we come?

i'll pay more than cost plus shipping to make it worth it.

^and lol we posted that at the same time

Haha, hopefully someone can help us out! ;D

I went in to HT today to buy 2 LPs and the chick said they werent on sale...could you specify on what you meant by half off sale starting thursday?

It means all shit that is already on clearance gets marked another extra 50%. if the two records you wanted weren't already on clearance then it wouldnt be an extra 50% off

Picked up

(V/A) Let Them Know: The Story Of Youth Bridade And BYO Records Box Set

Hatebreed - For The Lions 2xLP

Bullet Treatment - Designated Vol. 1 7"

and

Bane - 3:58 Los Angeles (not on clearance)

also picked up a casualties and dethklok shirt, killwhitneydead 3xCD, black dahlia murder dvd, and a new pair of vans.

all for about $35

Thanks for the head's up on this. Picked up a few goodies including this incredible package by some band Underoath. $80 box set for $20. The packaging is so awesome, I almost don't care if the music sucks.
Wow. I really wanted that. Sad that you nothing of the band. Album is really good. And yes, the packaging is incredible.

• 4 weeks later...
The biggest of the four local stores claim they don't do clearance at their store (despite getting stuff on clearance there before). Went to the second biggest and I got a beat up Riverdales LP. They only had about 10 different records. Pretty lame.

are you counting the 4th as the eastern hills mall?

Last time I was in the Galleria I asked about those shirt sets and the kid said they shipped all of those to a store in Ohio. I did however buy records that were on clearance in that same trip. Boulevard had a ton of the shirt sets and I got a few of the ones I wanted.