do you guys smoke pot?

sewbr0

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt you realize how sexist this comment is.

And… you missed my point completely.

Not only sexist, but just stupid. Reads that girls he "knows well" are immune from STDs, while ones he doesn't are just oozing with herpes and the like.

Moreover, promiscuity does not lead to STDs. I could fuck 17 women (or men, or both) today and not catch a disease. There's this invention called a CONDOM that works wonders at preventing a dose.

This kid is just failing at every thread he posts in today.

Exactly - what leads to STD's is poor/no sex education in schools, intercourse still being taboo to talk about- meaning that straightforward discussions about safe sex are not had, etc. How intercourse got wrapped up in straight edge I will never understand. My theory is that Ian was too shy/lacked self esteem to get it on, so he incorporated it into edge commandments - that way he wouldn't have to deal with it personally. i.e. It was a copout.

You missed it in another thread where he said that anyone willing to nude model is a slut and a whore.

Show me the post where I say those exact words. Honestly, do it, or you can fucking realize that you guys are just as bad as all those "edgers" who jump to conclusions about you guys. We have said from page one we dont care that you guys do it or not, but you are having fits about it.

In reference to the girls posting pictures of their butts on the american apparel site, you said,

"Rest assured, these girls are not getting any fame money or job opportunity from this. Yes they are in it for shits and giggles. You cant see their faces, so its not like they will be recognized unless they got their ass in a thong again on the street and someone recognizes it. They arent getting paid, and I dont know what the "winner" gets out of this, but Im sure the thousands that post pics get absolute shit (no pun intended). So its not such a sound business model on both sides as you claim. Its just a company exploiting how our culture shows girls non stop that it is okay to be a total whore,slut,etc to get any attention and then throw them to the side when the next one comes along."

i.e. american apparel is representative of our culture and the girls posting pictures of their butts are being whores, sluts, etc to get attention and will be thrown to the side by american apparel later.

P.S. I quit arguing after this. I was just procrastinating earlier and this proved to be a somewhat timely pursuit. While I disagree with you wholeheartedly, arguing about it is pointless. I'd rather hear people tell stories about getting super high from here on out.

shit y'all this thread is intense!!!!1 way to harsh my mellow...jay kay.

but yeah i smoke weed more than occasionally but my boyfriend only drinks and is anti pot or drugs of any kind really...and I don't drink lol. hasn't caused any problems :) just mutual respect really...like what you like do what you do.

I really don't see a problem with either in moderation. i feel like shit when i drink and i never feel bad while high. it helps my anxiety which i'm already on meds for and it's fucking fun! my brain shuts up finally.

honestly I think everyone just needs a way to feel good sometimes and it shouldn't be such a bfd how you make that happen.

legalize it bro.

If my stupid job didnt test I would be a smoker. It gives me the best sleep Ive ever had and stops the constant stream of thought that keeps me up for hours each night. Id feel way better about doing that then taking the medicine I take for it.

YUP!

i lay in bed at least 3 hours every night before falling asleep if i try to fall asleep sober. i think way too much.

If my stupid job didnt test I would be a smoker. It gives me the best sleep Ive ever had and stops the constant stream of thought that keeps me up for hours each night. Id feel way better about doing that then taking the medicine I take for it.

man i have that problem, i have to sleep with tv on to keep myself from overthinking.