Record you won't ever find.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Vandals' "Hitler Bad, Vandals Good"

Andrew Jackson Jihad/Partners in 818 split

i was so excited i found used copies of Vandals good Hitler Bad, Live fast... and the Quickening LPs all for 5 bucks a piece. great day!

I got Hitler Bad for $6 on GEMM on a few months back. But I did pay a bit more for my Live Fast! Seems like when I was looking for it they were all going for $20-$25. I have seen a few for a bit less recently. The Quickening is easy to find for $10 ish (Interpunk actually still has some).

i was so excited i found used copies of Vandals good Hitler Bad, Live fast... and the Quickening LPs all for 5 bucks a piece. great day!

I got Hitler Bad for $6 on GEMM on a few months back. But I did pay a bit more for my Live Fast! Seems like when I was looking for it they were all going for $20-$25. I have seen a few for a bit less recently. The Quickening is easy to find for $10 ish (Interpunk actually still has some).

I think I tried to order this the same time you did because it was out of stock after I ordered it. Damn you!

• 3 months later...

The Smashing Pumpkins-The Friends and Enemies of Modern Music-3x10", 2x12". 25 pressed on hand numbered, hand cut, non-lacquered acetate.

Although owning the original would be awesome, i'd be fine with a well put together bootleg, as long as it looked identical to the originals, and didn't like complete shit.

The Smashing Pumpkins-The Friends and Enemies of Modern Music-3x10", 2x12". 25 pressed on hand numbered, hand cut, non-lacquered acetate.
Came to this thread to post this. Weird.

Machina II would be a dream to own. It contains some of my favorite SP tracks. Slow Dawn, Satur9, Speed Kills But Beauty Lives Forever, If There Is A God, Cash Car Star, Real Love, Let Me Give The World To You, Innosense, Home, I My Body...ugh. I want it so bad!

Came to this thread to post this. Weird.

Machina II would be a dream to own. It contains some of my favorite SP tracks. Slow Dawn, Satur9, Speed Kills But Beauty Lives Forever, If There Is A God, Cash Car Star, Real Love, Let Me Give The World To You, Innosense, Home, I My Body...ugh. I want it so bad!

Its great. Slow Dawn may be my favorite. I wish someone would give this a proper release. It was cool what they did with it, but, I just need more than mp3s.

Apparently Kiss recorded and pressed an album after Creatures of the Night that ended up getting tossed, but I guess there are copies floating around. Honestly, I'd just love to hear it, let alone own it.

As a huge KISS fan I have never even heard of this before and wonder if it really did happen. With so much happening with Creatures (ace gone, vinnie coming in, changing the cover, removing makeup,etc) I doubt they had time to record one and even get it pressed. Also Dynasty is the disco album, unmasked is just the bad album with good Ace tracks.

As a huge Kiss fan as well and I agree 100% here