Allison's Snowpocolypse 2010 Update!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this effects the delivery of the package I sent Ill be totally annoyed that I paid for priority and the bastards at the post office didnt tell me that it wouldnt get there.

On the video related note, thats how the snow was this december here. Its crazy, wish we had that much snow here again.

Shessh seriously being in so cal the only exposure I have to snow is like the snow machines the put up at the park so you can ride down the hill on an intertube

as much as i'd love to see snow in so cal, some people over here freak out over 0.25" of rain. i'm sure there's plenty of natural snow up on the mountains now, but i've been snowboarding when it was 60 something degrees out.

also, that comment on the video was awesome

so good job, allison.

i never see a huge show like that before.

i think i almost undertstand in all what you said after try to watch 4 times.

thanks for help crappy english guy like me by speaking not so fast.

oh, it's 39-41 degree celcious at here on the day.

damned hot.

come to thailand if you wanna wear single layer cloth on febraury....

:)

I LOVE snow like that. When people panic and powerlines start coming down, I just sit there and smile. Right around this time there was a huge storm in Syracuse a few years ago and I was walking to class loving life (but also dodging falling branches).

I'm still kind of sad I missed the October Storm here in 2007. I was in England instead. It was my generations "Blizzard of '77" where everyone in the area talks about what they went through. Coincidentally, my father was in England during that storm, too!

WHY WON'T IT STOP SNOWING?!?!

I've started putting a chair in my parking spot.

i read an article online about how some cities who generally get a lot of snow have laws about you being able to do this, but others don't, and are running into a lot of problems. i.e. people literally killing each other/beating each other up over parking spaces. the general consensus of most of the places in the article was that because of the unusual circumstances, it's acceptable to use placeholders.

YOU SAVE THAT HARD-EARNED PARKING SPACE.