Thrice - Identity Crisis - Green Vinyl Available

matt

This is actually happening. The covers/inserts are already done and in Animal Style's possession. Pictures of the test pressings have been posted previously. Not a hoax.

Animal Style prides himself on his DIY ethic. This includes keeping prices low, especially shipping costs. Euro's have nothing to worry about.

Sincerely,

Mario Battalion

(Animal Style Secretary/Grunt)

Jackets are at my house

Inserts got delivered yesterday

Very much happening with reasonable calculated worldwide shipping pulled from the USPS

I'll have pictures and more info provided soon

Also - the mailing list is more or less a list compiled of either folks that have purchased something from the store in the past or at least made an attempt to.

Price - These will cost more than any other release I've done. This isn't something I'm doing to gouge anyone or to make a quick buck. I've been stressing over announcing the pricetag more so than anything. The terms of the licensing agreement were on the high side so this is priced accordingly in addition to a portion of the sales being donated to Crittenton Services for Children and Families. With that said you can expect these to be sold for $14 plus shipping.

Also - It seems as though the new website/store is still another week off from completion. In an effort to get these out sooner than later I'm considering putting them up in the temporary Storenvy store. I will be picking up the records tomorrow and sorting all that stuff for the big day this week....

Stay tuned!

It seems as though the new website/store is still another week off from completion. In an effort to get these out sooner than later I'm considering putting them up in the temporary Storenvy store. I will be picking up the records tomorrow and sorting all that stuff for the big day this week....

Stay tuned!

Please do. The anticipation is killing me[!]

Selfish logic, but what can I say? -- This release couldn't come soon enough. Stoked.

And $14 is hardly anything to whine about. Especially for such an epic release.

i'm so torn on this release. i loved it back in the day, but not sure it'd get much playtime now. i'm gonna listen to this album a few times to see if i want to get it.

Not to sound like a dick, but due to the limited quantities (and the fact that kids over at AP.net have caught whiff of this), I'd only pick one up if you're really into the band or record.

I'm an avid Thrice junkie - both new and old work - and I was pretty hell-bent on picking up four variants of this. But given that this is the "last piece" to a complete Thrice LP collection for so many fans, I'm starting to think one copy would suffice. Still on the fence about it, but assuming this doesn't get repressed anytime soon, I think it would be fair to see this wind up in as many Thrice-fanatic's hands as possible.

i'm a big fan of illusion and artist, and i have both of those on vinyl (as well as alchemy index and beggars, still missing vheissu)

it's just been so long since listening to identity crisis. kinda slipped between the cracks in my itunes library i guess. i'll probably pick it up. i'm sure this release will be flippers paradise so i'd rather get it now, instead of regretting it later.

Yeah, no doubt. I think there were also 1,000 copies of Vheissu pressed, weren't there? I've seen that record go for ridiculous amounts on eBay. If you're looking to someday complete the collection, I'd definitely recommend snagging one this week, while you can.

And flippers are definitely going to be all over this one, it's safe to say. I'm willing to bet Awesomebutton's panties are already wet with anticipation. Cha-ching.