+/- about your day

- Vehicle wouldn't start this morning

+ got a ride to work from my girlfriend

- have gotten kicked out of work early for the past 2 weeks...which means less money...

- water bill this month was 4 times higher than it normally is....after having an extra $600 worth of expenses last month, I now how an extra $175 this month.....and then whatever's wrong with my vehicle

- Already unable to purchase Xmas presents for anybody at all because of these expenses

- will now be spending the Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday of Xmas week by myself in this house

- walking to work will take roughly an hour and a half (then another hour and a half home)

- without reliable transportation I can't pick up late night shifts either.....and I really need that money

I have more to post, I just wanted that EP to have a post of its own because it's perfect.

+Seeing Their/They're/There tonight/gonna finally get their new record

+Going home tomorrow until Thursday

-Had to rush this morning and put clothes on that kinda smell like mildew or cigarette smoke (I don't smoke)

+ brother's birthday last night.  good ole raging time

+ introduced myself to a guy i think is smoking hot i've been seeing around awhile

- friend told me i should go for it and that he's "almost single"

- lara don't play with that

- bronchitis is evidently going around and i'm suddenly sick and coughing all day

+  In less than 4 hours I start a 12 day vacation.

+  I sold my copy of Metallica - Master of Puppets promo copy with the sticker on the jacket about 4 years ago and have been kicking myself ever since.  Looked on Ebay this morning and someone had just put one up for BIN/Make and offer.  It has been purchased :)

+  Darkest Hour, Pig Destroyer, Black Clouds show is tomorrow night.

+  No minuses here!

- spent hours shovelling and scraping off cars (snowstorm all weekend followed by freezing rain today, plenty of cleaning to do)

+ mine and my girlfriend's car are drivable now. 

+ a neighbor i helped shovel offered me homemade eggnog afterwards

- I'm severely lactose intolerant. i simply will not tolerate lactose. 

+ got to open my xmas gifts from my girlfriend, got some records and scotch.

- my girlfriend went home for xmas, she is from another city, so i am spending xmas alone at the apartment, but its relaxing.

+ now that the good deeds and "yard work" is done, I'm having scotch and listening to some records I got for xmas

- had to work today and yesterday (my birthday.) 
+ my co-workers are so awesome i didn't actually mind. 
+ ...also because there was a potluck today. 
+ REALLY dig this girl i work with. After both going through some shit, we've just gravitated towards one another and never un-gravitated.
- I'm her boss.
- ...and she's married. D'oh.

• 4 weeks later...

+ My crappy pre-amp and speakers finally shat the bed, so i upgraded to a Music Hall pa1.2 and and am now playing it through a 160W micro shelf system. For christmas my friend got me a 2008 45rpm remaster of Ride the Lighting, Hesher DVD and and a spring assisted knife (very metal x-mas). I just hooked everything up and i am currently blasting For Whom the Bells Toll through the entire house to the annoyance of my wife who is making me breakfast.

- can't really think of anything at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...

- Working for free on a Saturday

+Doing product development

+Creating dipping chocolate recipes

+Taste testing said recipes

-Critical analysis

+ This. Chocolate covered salt caramel ice cream cookie. This is one of the products i'm developing. It's 7cms(2.5") in diameter and 3cms(1") tall. It was fucking amazing

1690700_10152178464179886_2065802906_n.j

To sell in various up market food courts. Essentially it's just going to be a few different ice cream goodies you can pick from, then you choose white or dark chocolate coating, then you choose if you want crushed almonds, peanut brittle, popcorn, rice crispies, pop rocks on top.

Today I made 3 slightly different chocolate dipping sauces to check for taste, how quick it sets and how solid it sets. The owner of the company and I then rated each sauce out of 30(10 for each of the 3 categories) and made suggestions on how it could be improved.

Then dipped a heap of different things in it, and ate them. For science ha!