+/- about your day

+got home from work with A Wilhelm Scream - Partycrasher waiting for me. (Playing now)

+wife and kids are gone for the afternoon shopping!

+able to play volume past 30%

+while running errands earlier wife picked up a bottle of Sinfire (cinnamon whiskey)

-will most likely bee passed out on the couch in a few hours and be in trouble

+ Watching the Nascar race

- Last one for the season

- Stereo's been giving me some troubles, right channel keeps dropping out.  Sprayed the bejesus out of the balance pot and it fixed it for a few months, but came back.

- Almost all the lights are burned out as well.  Might be time to do some repairs.  One downfall of a 29 year old amp.

+ Planning on changing my Jeeps differential and transfer case fluid after the race.  More or less preventive maintenance from all the off roading the past 2 years.

- back to work tomorrow, miss my old Tuesday - Saturday schedule, now I'm Monday - Saturday with Wednesdays off. 

+ I had an awesome weekend in ohio with my man

+ saw native live

+ found some awesome things in the dollar bin at a columbus record store

- back in michigan now. minus x100

- I slept on my right side weird and now my neck, shoulder, and arm hurt on that side. It's really annoying.

- No one has showed up for work yet, so I may have to work alone. I really don't like working here because stuff like this happens all the time.

+ Anxiety is doing a lot better. I went out last night without problems, and drove a lot and was fine.

- my youngest kid is sick, so i'm not going to see JT tomorrow in Memphis for free

- Chris Hardwick made me feel sad at the end of Talking Dead.  I hate my father but I hope that my kids don't end up feeling the same about me.  I've been watching Hardwick for a few years now, I'm sorry for his loss.

+ i've got a lot of beer to get me through 

- I've been feeling really depressed all day. It must be because my anxiety has gotten better, but it always seems like one or the other lately. I can't afford the medicine my doctor prescribed me for it either.

+ House is almost back to normal. A little bit more painting to do, then everything can be put back and I can hang all my art up. It's been annoying not being able to listen to record too, since they are covered in a backroom while I was working on my living room.

+ I now officially two Suicide Machines albums on vinyl

- I need to figure out what I am going to do with over a thousand recently acquired cassettes

+ I found a lot of albums in the cassettes that I love and am keeping because I am an emotional dork

- I am not in Michigan with my beautiful girlfriend, friends and family

+ Got the green light to start 5 new design jobs!

-  Already have 7 other jobs that I've been working on that haven't been completely finished.

-  Not enough hours in the day to make magic happen for everyone.

+ Won The Remnants - Nobody Home pink 7" for $4 on ebay - Something I've been trying to find for about a year!

- I'm having a new couch delivered today, and they told me 7-9 am (so damn early for a couch delivery). They just called and said it'll be more like 9:30-10. I'm pissed, because I could have slept 2 extra hours, which would be good since I didn't fall asleep until 4.

+ I woke up next to my awesome fiance

+ She's my best friend

+ We went to a shitty Capitals game this evening but still had a good time

+ Came home and there were a bunch of records on the front porch and she was just as stoked as me

+ I get to fall asleep next to her tonight

- N/A

+/- I slept into until 1:30. I really needed the extra sleep, but I always feel worthless sleeping past noon.

+ I applied for a job yesterday morning, they called me 3 hours later for an interview.

minus  my wife wants me to meet the people she works with (seems they have an idea that i'm a great spouse).  thing is, i seem like a "great spouse" because i'm not shitty to people i love.  so i do kind things for them.  the wifes friends think that is amazing.

minus i can't possibly go to the wifes holiday party.

minus  it's hard to understand but, the wife really wants/needs me at her holiday party.  the wife has most of her career in front of her, i feel like crap being a speed bump.

plus the wife and i got school projects for each kid to school a day before the due date.  a science project and a diorama.  seeing both go out of the house at the same time was a great win.

+ Friday, obv

+ Had fun spinning my own records at a local bar last night

+ This motivates me to investigate dual turntable DJ rigs

- This motivates me to investigate dual turntable DJ rigs

- Out of nowhere the rear brakes on my car are grinding

+ My friend and I will fix the brakes this weekend

+ I have my son this weekend

- I have to wait one more weekend to see my girlfriend