+/- about your day

- Yeah, so, I think I've been hearing auditory hallucinations. Every morning when I wake up I hear the sound like someone is clicking a mouse over and over, but I have yet to figure out where it comes from or why it goes away once I start to wake up. It is sort of freaking me out.

-- I am so out of shape. I just dropped my car off to get the brakes fixed, and it is like a 3/4 mile walk from the shop to my house and while my breathing felt fine my calves certainly felt it a bit. I really need to get back into some sort of walking regiment.

++++++++++++++++++++AWESOME DAY TODAY. INCLUDES:

+Ridiculously cute cashier/guy in my class that I have a thing for coming up and talking to me. TO ME. HAVING A CONVERSATION WITH ME! *girlish giggle*

+Finding out that on Friday I will indeed be seeing Fall Out Boy in a ridiculously tiny venue thanks to my friend getting two tickets via being a randomly selected member of the fanclub while everyone else has to wait outside the day of. Seriously...I never thought I'd get to see Fall Out Boy playing in a bar. GLEE!

+A trip to the big library (I like going to the library.....I'm a nerd)

+ Minus the Bear killed it tonight

+ 27 was a highlight in many ways...seeing them tonight was one...but the night was made more special when they dedicated a song ("April") to me...I was beyond stoked

+ Seeing them again tomorrow in Orlando

+ Home-made chili

- I reek of cigarette smoke >:(

- Have a headache

+ I listed Call of Duty 4 for $30 and someone bought it pretty much immediately.

+ I bought a winter hat off an ebay seller a few days ago and today he messaged me and told me he decided to relist them with free shipping so he refunded me shipping which was nice of him.

- My doctors office people are morons, they called and told me I missed my appointment yesterday, when the little card they gave me says it is today. So I'm going in today regardless.

+/- Get to go into work late since my appointment is at the same time I normally go in to work.

+ Went and pre-ordered Persona 4 and Eternal Poison today

+ No work

- Have to go to my grandparents to hang storm windows, don't mind doing it, but they talk way too much whenever I go there.

+/- Started an inhaler today, so hopefully it makes me feel better.

- Still need to go get my chest x-ray, but I hate going to the hospital my new insurance it through.

- My lexapro prescription is $60 even with my insurance, which sucks.

- Probably missing the PTM show tonight since my friend who was going to go with me has had the flu all week and I don't have the confidence to drive that far alone yet.