+/- about your day

How is calling someone Captain Awesome an insult?
That's what I'm saying!

I don't know if I come off as anything other than a bumbling idiot on the boards, but in real life I'm fairly sarcastic and everyone knows that. I really hate the boyfriend though, which I'm sure she's aware of, and I really, really hope he is, too.

^ Yea man, I'm with you on that one. My knees ache with the changing of the weather, walking up stairs, and especially after I skate. I think a lifetime of hockey is catching up with me, and I'm only 22.

On that note, I've just realized that I have pretty much every-other response in a good number of threads, so I need to find something else to do before I drive myself crazy.

- Can't sleep again. I've been tired enough to sleep for about 3 hours now, and just been laying in bed with no sleep happening.

+ Knees starting to feel better, still ache a bit and hurt going downstairs but going up is ok now. It seems like they only hurt went bent at a certain angle which is odd.

+ No work so can sleep tomorrow if I have to.

+ Sold my Eternal Poison art book for $15, which is good since it was free, but not as good as the one that went for $38.

-------------------the lady just went back to her dorm where she will be working on projects and papers for the next two days, then leaving to go back home to western mass. which i wouldnt mind too much because i was supposed to go back there for christmas with the family, but i dont think i'll be able to now with my new job. its gonna be a long month without her :'(

Today is Fan Fucking Tastic

+ Finally got some sleep last night...9 fucking hours (I hadn't slept for more than 2 hours a night for a little over a week prior to last night)

+/- started X-Mas shopping today

- Got sent home from work b/c we had no fucking business and they "Couldn't Afford" to pay me if I stayed...Fuck JimmyJohn's

+ Ate a stellar lunch of a massive Fried Catfish w/ Mac&Cheese, Mashed Taters and Gravy, Green Beans, and Creamed Corn and two Cornbread Muffins...fucking stellar

+ Picked up a month of xbox live, figured a month is good for now since I only have one game to play on it right now.

+ Left 4 Dead is damn fun on live, but damn I suck at it. FPS are not my strong suit.

- I dropped my guk 4mm repress the second I took it out of the jacket. It is the first time I have dropped a record. All that happened is it got covered in dust, and is all staticy now. I'll have to use my anti-static brush on it when I wake up.

+/- Work is sllllllllllloooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww today

+ because I can just veg out..and I can poke around on the internets in the office

- because I'M SO FREAKING BORED and I could be getting so much homework done.

-------------------FINALS ARGH! I HAVE to pull an all nighter tonight. There's no other way I can get everything done in time.

++++++When I'm done I'll have at least three weeks of not having to worry about any sort of school related thing at all.