+/- about your day

-pretty sure my girlfriend is cheating on me with my old room mate who got kicked out about a week and a half ago

-shes coming over tonight and already found out i suspect it

last night she made me leave early so she could do work. then this morning one of my friends saw him outside her dorm.

im flipping the fuck out waiting for her to get here.

+ just got home from Mogwai....front row right next to Stuart the whole time...

+ got the setlist after winning a Rock/Paper/Scissors battle with another guy

+ got a guitar pick...which has their "BatCat" symbol on it...rad as hell

- was $3 shy of being able to purchase one of their posters, which I thought were really really fucking cool looking

- HUGE fight with the Girlfriend (who I live with) after the show

I thought Minus The Bear had a lot of Effects Pedals....they ain't got shit next to Mogwai's Pedal Boards

What part of Florida do you live in? What's the name of the store?

West Palm Beach. It's called Confusion Records. Avoid it.

Holy shit. I went there when I was visiting my wife's grandparents in Stuart for new year's. The grizzled old dude in there kept trying to cover up his farting by turning the music up really loud. Except they were still audible. I did get a couple awesome records for pretty cheap, but that store has no organization to speak of. I found the records I wanted in 15 minutes and then spent two more hours in there going through everything and found nothing else.

Are there any other stores around there (Stuart, West Palm, etc.) that I could check out next time I'm down?

+ Weekend.

+ It's sunny and warm out today.

+ Listening to Pinkerton on vinyl.

- My mouth feels abnormal again. My gum feels weird in the same spot, and my cheek feels like rough in one area. I think I'll wait until my appointment in July to ask them about it again since it is probably nothing, just like it was a month ago when I went.

+/- My payment was received for my ticket, so no court.

- Broke until next Friday when I get paid.

- So sick of my job right now. I don't know what to do about it though since it's so damn tough to find a job right now.

Guest duhpunk

West Palm Beach. It's called Confusion Records. Avoid it.

Holy shit. I went there when I was visiting my wife's grandparents in Stuart for new year's. The grizzled old dude in there kept trying to cover up his farting by turning the music up really loud. Except they were still audible. I did get a couple awesome records for pretty cheap, but that store has no organization to speak of. I found the records I wanted in 15 minutes and then spent two more hours in there going through everything and found nothing else.

Are there any other stores around there (Stuart, West Palm, etc.) that I could check out next time I'm down?

Yeah, fuck that place. I asked him if the records were sorted in any particular way (because I found the B-52's in at least 3 different areas), and he said "how do you not see it?". There was shit just thrown everywhere.

There is one in St Lucie that I haven't been to yet. In fact, I might go today. But other than that, no. There's Backbone in Delray Beach, but they have a really small collection that is overpriced (only thing I bought was a used Led Zeppelin LP). Radioactive in Lauderdale is good, but when I went yesterday, their stuff was slim pickings (I guess they got raided on RSD).

Yeah, fuck that place. I asked him if the records were sorted in any particular way (because I found the B-52's in at least 3 different areas), and he said "how do you not see it?". There was shit just thrown everywhere.

There is one in St Lucie that I haven't been to yet. In fact, I might go today. But other than that, no. There's Backbone in Delray Beach, but they have a really small collection that is overpriced (only thing I bought was a used Led Zeppelin LP). Radioactive in Lauderdale is good, but when I went yesterday, their stuff was slim pickings (I guess they got raided on RSD).

Thanks, dude. +1 when I'm able.

Guest duhpunk

Thanks, dude. +1 when I'm able.

Thanks man. I just got back from the one in St Lucie. It's called Sounds Good Music. His prices on new LPs were a bit jacked, but he had a solid inventory. He had So Long, Astoria still sealed, which has been one of my biggest wants since I started collecting records, so I'm very excited to finally have that. Also grabbed a Split Enz LP and the Dookie re-press. Definitely worth checking out if you're going to be in the area.

Guest duhpunk

+++hooray for rich kids throwing a release party for their tshirt company w/ open bar.

- this is my last night to have fun before i am bogged down with finals/moving/etc.

– For some reason there is a shitload of moths in my loft.

– Two flat tires in one day and only one spare.

+ It is so fucking beautiful out right now.

+++ Someone left a case of beer outside my door.

+ Free healthcare @ Mazzoni Center! I love living in a city!

+ Found a bootleg of David Yow and Shellac performing as the Sex Pistols for Halloween, it's hilarious!

Guest drahtuos

+ sorta kinda date with the irresistible cali

+ beerfs

+ vc posi night, good times all around

+ non stop new manchester orchestra cd playback in my car stereo

+ sleep is going to feel so goooood right here soon very soon

+ it was a beautiful rainy drainy day

+ Been playing '5 Stories', 'Nobody Sings Anymore', 'Your Brainstorm, I Brainstorm, But Brilliance Needs A good Editor', 'Like A Virgin Losing A Child', 'Annuals Split' and 'Let My Pride Be What's Left Behind' in anticipation for Manchester Orchestra's new album finally showing up tomorrow

Friday

+ out of work early

+ out of town early

- driving in 90+ heat w/o A/C on the interstate is hell

+ Buzzed my head upon arrival to Huntsville

+ watched The Pine Hill Haints, Off With Their Heads, and Against Me! play kickass sets

- the show poster was sold-out by the end of the show

+ got to hangout with kids I havn't seen in forever for this show, it was grand

+ Ate some iHop and went to bed

Saturday

+ woke up to a gorgeous day

+ went to my friends' Record Store, bought some excellent vinyl

+ got a poster from the show the night before for free

+ got a free Murder City Devils Poster as well

+ ate P.F. Changs for the first time

- Huge drama with my CrackWhore Aunt stealing my Mom's wedding band...ending with my mom screamind at the top of her lungs "I'm Gonna Put A Bullet In Your Fucking Head Bitch!!!"

+ went to the Dr. Dog, Cave Singers, and Peekers show

+ got pretty hammered

+ ate some Al's afterwards

+ Girlfriend and I stayed with a friend who was house sitting his aunts house.......which was easily the nicest house I've ever been to...it was pretty rad

Sunday

+ Ate brunch at Rojo in Birmingham Alabama (Bob Dylan's favorite place to eat in the south apparently?)

+ Saw the two twins who used to make guitar straps for Keith Richards back in the day at Rojo

- Saw lady drop her baby on the sidewalk...

+ 2 Year Anniversary of The Girlfriend and myself go'n out

- Gotta be a work in 45 minutes...

+ watched Brand New last night

+ they played a new song and said today was their last day of recording the new record

+ no more classes or finals

- gotta finish this god damn paper by tomorrow

+/- called into work today

- the internet will not stay connected for shit today

So how was the new Brand New song? they stickin with the Devil and God sound or have the switched it up again?

Friday

+ Went and saw Lamb of God, Children of Bodom, Municipal Waste and God Forbid.

+ Thrashed around

- almost got into a fist fight because some guy walked into my hand when i was pumping my fist up.

Saturday

+ watched all three slumber party massacre movies back to back

+ Got some more achievements unlocked in RE5

- think i have plantar faciitis

Sunday

- Ankles still fucked up

+ Heroes on DVD

+++ Napalm Death show tommorrow!

+ Home from my trip around Florida visiting family. (Tampa, clearwater, st. pete, lakeland, orlando)

+ nice bday haul... records, cash, tv

+ got my turntable cleaned up, new belt installed and it couldnt sound better. fucking stoked!

+ tons of new records to listen to

+/- No work tomorrow, but still have to get up at 7:45am for a doctors appointment