+/- about your day

+record shopping today, saw 3 copies of Jawbreaker's dear you, so hopefully they'll still be around for a lil while.

+I love walking around downtown Portland in nice weather

- no singing Elvis outside of Powell's Books

-getting chewed out by a friend for not wanting to play Rockband at his place tonight cause his roommate's gf is always there, and this the girl I used to like 8 months ago and am no longer friends with. A vegetarian doesn't decide to spend a day at a slaugherhouse and enjoy their time there...get off my back dude.

+record store day tomorrow

- missing the Night Owl Record Show event because of work

- friends flaking on our plans to go for a curry before I go back to uni to go out to some shitty club instead

- i miss my girl so fucking much

- my back hurts

+ saw my grandparents today and they fed me and gave me money

+ gonna finish my dissertation before i go to bed tonight

+ my reward to myself for doing that will be a quick session on COD4 online and then I'm gonna watch either Iron Man or this English program called Nathan Barley

+ realising that I've ordered tons of vinyl recently

- I put it all on my credit card, so I'm paying that shit off Monday when I get paid.

+ seeing NOY Monday, which means I get to grab that record they've put out :)

+ seeing Bridge & Tunnel Wednesday, already have the record but maybe I'll score a sweet tee or some kinda tour vinyl

Guest drahtuos

- marathon runners

- cops

- blocked off streets

+ breakfast

+ records

+ record stores

+ rsd09!

- missing out on some rsd09 exclusives

+ new graywhale rsd09 slipmat for my tt, i was getting sick of my boring technics one

+ the pains of being pure at heart are awesome album

+ a clean and organized room makes for a happy me

+ celebrity tweets

+/- cutting puppies

---- Comcast internet service has shit its pants and i cant get any service, plus i had to sit on the phone while the tech guy in india tried to figure out the issue when there wasnt one.

- this internet problem is making me procrastinate about catching up on work

+/- able to steal some wireless but its a really weak signal

+ last night i got hammered, and my old lady was kind enough to drive me around. Went to a BBQ, then a tattoo shop's 25th anniversary party, then the some beach bars.

+ No puking, no Hangover

- need a belt for my record player, hopefully nothing more but its been acting off lately.

Juan, does your insurance not cover glasses? I got Ray-Bans for like $250 (w/ super fancy indestructible, glare-free, fucking unicorn lenses)+ free eye exam.

Shit I just ordered my Ran Bans and I paid 250 straight up with no insurance lol.

My insurance covers 40% of frames & lenses. I saved about $200. Did you get super fancy indestructible, glare-free, fucking unicorn lenses?

Shit I just ordered my Ran Bans and I paid 250 straight up with no insurance lol.

My insurance covers 40% of frames & lenses. I saved about $200. Did you get super fancy indestructible, glare-free, fucking unicorn lenses?

I dunno about unicorns man, but I got glare free, scratch resistant, and all that nonsense