+/- about your day

Guest duhpunk
+sat outside all day and grilled and got paid for it

+lots of great packages

-no turntable to listen to new records.

-exhausted.

this is what i hated about being at college, until my turntable here broke so i had an excuse to splurge on a new one.

+ Friday.

+ It's finally nice out after a few days of rain and humidity.

- Work.

- My inner cheek feels all rough and raw. I think I chew the hell out of it when I sleep, and I'm sure grinding my teeth does not help. It feels really annoying today.

- Broke.

+ Taking my car in Monday to get fixed.

+ I can't stop playing Eternal Sonata, it's so good.

Guest duhpunk

+ parents took me to Outback for dinner

- home on a Friday night because I couldn't find anything to do

+ going to the Nats/Rays game tomorrow. free Ludacris concert afterward LOL

- My anxiety is acting up since I still have not filled my medicine.

- I really don't feel like going to work tonight.

- Starring out my window waiting to see if the landscapers that hit my car show up to my the house next door since it is nice out and they have been there since.

+ Nice out now.

+ Eternal Sonata! I don't want it to end, but I think I am pretty close. I may play through it again right away, because it is that good.

-- It's AA founders weekend, meaning there are tons of bikers out everywhere. I have no problems with bikers, it just is scary driving behind a group of like 30 of them with no pads or helmets and there girls on the back. Driving behind anyone on a motorcycle sort of freaks me out.

+/- got called off of work early

+++ was there long enough to witness Neil Patrick Fucking Harris stop by and take a picture with misto man. he's a god.

++ awesome night last night with some cool vc'ers. even though i missed the show it was great to hang out with everyone! and discover nicole's building's kick ass roof

- broke broke broke

- nervous about this interview i had on friday

- Missed a party last night because my anxiety was acting up pretty bad. Oh well, it was a formal party (who had theme parties when you are 24?) and I have no formal wear. I'd probably have ran to the thrift store if I was not told it was formal about 2 hours before it started.

+ Eternal Sonata is still awesome, though the optional dungeon's difficulty is like 2 fold all the prior stuff.

+ Nice day out today.

- Have to work so can't enjoy the nice day.

+ Video games at work, hopefully. One of my battery packs is acting up, so you have to unplug it like every 3 mins.

- just noticed that both airlines im using for vacation have $20 baggage fees each way.

- dont wanna go to the gym after work

- still 2 1/2 hours of work left, today is going by really slow

+/- sold a bunch of stuff, wished it raised more money!

- woke up way before my alarm went off this morning and i couldnt get back to sleep

+ dont have to go visit my parents this weekend (fathers day and my moms bday) since they will be on vacation. now i can rest and kick it this weekend!

- still broke

Guest duhpunk

+++ someone bought what was left of Circuit City and picked up all the extended warranties as well, so my tv is getting replaced within the next 2 weeks.

- seriously disappointed with some newer albums by bands i normally like