+/- about your day

Guest eriathomas

+ I got my company for my final accounting project, so now all I need to do is look up info and type a page or two of crap based on the questions. It'll take a few hours tomorrow, but it should be easy. Then I am done with that class for the semester.

- Lymph node, or saliva glad is really bothering me today. I guess I should call my doctor first thing on Monday.

- Really tired today.

+ Video games at work. It's been dreadfully slow at work lately, and it's been so dull.

+/- Semester is almost done. I have yet to get classes for next semester yet.

- worked for 13 1/2 hours yesterday w/o food from 5:30a.m.-7:45ishp.m.

- sick as shit, working 13 1/2 hours as a manager w/o breaks, sitting down, or food while being sick FUCKING BLOWS GOATS

+ pretty fun show coming the night before Turkeyday in my hometown

- the venue I caught Revival Tour at this past wednesday night overcharged $8 dollars for the two tickets I purchased and signed for...we'll see if I can get that $8 bucks back (yeah, i'm a broke-ass so $8 is at least two meals for me)

- found a sack of partially liquified potatos hangin out in my kitchen last night...with a shit-ton of fruit flies and fruit-fly larvae (maggots) crawling around on the chunks left in the bag...always a good find (I will not be puting them on top of the cabinets so we forgot about them again...massive dumbass I am)

+ ALABAMA destroyed on Saturday so we're now 11-0, feelin' pretty damn good about the Iron Bowl on Friday as well, we'll see about floriday

+ got Frank Turner to start a Roll Tide chant during Revival Tour, that was a shit-ton of fun, then Jon Gaunt came up to the mic and yelled "Go Gators" which was met with a resounding "Booo", to which Frank Turner yelled "Roll Tide?" and lots of yelling, good times, good times

Guest eriathomas

+ Almost done with my accounting project. I just have 2 small sections left, I just need to remember how to do a much of formatting in excel to make it look nice. It looks like I'll have something to do at work tonight.

- Feel shitty today. I think it's my anxiety and my other problems mixing making me feel crappy and tired.

- My boss is going to ask my to work all day on Thanksgiving. It'd have been nice if he did it closer then 3 days before.

+ Time and a half Thursday and Friday.

Guest eriathomas
if you need any help in excel, let me know. i use it all too much

Thanks. I used to use it a ton back in like the 95 and 200 versions, so these new ones are foreign to me. I just need to figure out how to do these accounting problems first :P.

- Supposed to go to the doctor tomorrow to ask about swollen gland, but I have to cancel to finish my project with my dad. I'm seriously freaking out it's something bad and it's making me feel like shit.

Guest eriathomas

- My stomach feels like shit today.

+ Finally finished my accounting project, all I have to do is go to class and hand it to my teacher and I'm done with accounting for the semester.

+ Borderlands DLC to play tonight after work.

- I have to work 4-midnight on Thanksgiving.

- boring day at the office

+ no one is here and i get to leave in 45 mins

+ getting a free H1N1 shot after work... My doctor is forcing it on me because of my shitty immune system.

+ have a super long weekend. no work tomorrow, friday or monday.

- have to work from home over the weekend for atleast a few hours to catch up on some shit

+ going to Savannah tonight

+ get to see my parents

+ feeling pretty great today

+ tons of new music to listen to on the drive.

- GF has exams in 2 weeks and she is already stressing the fuck out. i feel bad cause she is always studying and when i am at home i am always being lazy and i think she feels like i am rubbing it in her face.

Guest eriathomas

+ Hung out with a friend I have not seen in a few years last night.

- I have to work 4-midnight tonight

+ It's time and a half, so I guess it's worth it?

+ Probably play some MW2 at work.

+ Sold some games and dvds on half I have to ship tomorrow.

- Anxiety is shitty this morning.

+ I guess we're eating at 2, so I can stuff myself to hold over until midnight.