+/- about your day

Guest eriathomas

+ My dad heard a lead at work for a possible IT internship at the hospital. The shitty thing is they don't higher you if you fail a nicotine test, which makes sense since it's a hospital, but I hang out with a ton of smokers and will probably fail from all the 2nd hand smoke. I really don't want to work at the hospital anyway.

+ finally getting cold in florida. the high was only like 50 or 55 today.

+ got an email from Kungfu records about my appreciation package... Too bad it was dated from 12/15. how the fuck to i miss a email for 2 weeks?

+ the slowest/easiest day of work ever

+ time to get ripped and play some video games

- dont want to clean, wash the dog, do laundry... So much to do around the house

+ I'm actually not too freaked out by it and as I'm not looking for a relationship with anyone right now (just someone cute to bang) it's not that big a deal. It's just nice to have a little crush and get my mind off the guy I have feelings for.

nicole, i love how forward you are here. thats awesome.

Guest eriathomas

+ Car is at the shop getting an oil change, and snow tires mounted.

+ I have nothing to do all day.

+ My jaw feels a bit better today. I stopped moving it around and doing other crap that probably irritated it, and I also slept on my back which is supposed to be better for the jaw muscles.

- Still need to get a mouth guard I think.

Guest kissthesharks

- My Hot Topic career may be coming to an end, being seasonal and all

+ I got a job at a really sweet coffee shop, I really miss being a barista

+ I'm going to get my apartment in Amarillo in a week or two. (I live in bfe right now)

-- They are probably going to amputate my dad's foot (diabetes)

-- They are probably going to amputate my dad's foot (diabetes)

That shit sucks dude, hopefully they wont have to. This type of thing happens way more than you would think... I think last year there was roughly 80-90,000 amputations because of type 2 diabetes.

I am a type 1 (juvenile diabetic) and have had it for about 16-17 years now and that has always been somewhat of a fear for myself. I am pretty good about keeping my shit under control but you never know.

+ just saw a commercial on Fuel TV (entitled "Feed The Beast") featuring The Murder City Devils' "Hey Sailor"...radical

+ finally got pleasing guitar tones down for this record I'm recording probably 45% done now

- having to take a 2 or 3 day break in the middle of this recording is gonna ruin momentum though

+ Dexateens and Glossary are playing a New Years Eve party

- Dunno if I'm gonna make it to the show

- gotta get the Jeep checked out tomorrow...prolly gonna be expensive

+overall happy with things

-random dumb shit has me bummed on a few things

+/-a few different girls I'm sorta intersted in that could possibly turn into more

-I've never been the kind of dude to date multiple people and I sort of feel weird about it.

+ for the most part life is drama free

+I've got rad friends

+beer

+tattoo next week

+ the -'s are few and insignificant!

+BIKES!!!

Guest markovianprocess

+ Listening to the new Animal Collective record

- Didn't get a great deal of work done over the Christmas break

+++ I've been asked to write the entire soundtrack to a cool flash-based black and white RPG game. This will be the 3rd video game I've contributed music to in the last 6 months!

Guest eriathomas

- Work later, and it's super icy out.

- I fucking like projectile vomited last night. It was weird. I only had 3 beers, and this happened like 4 hours after my last beer. I think it was all the cookies I ate, because I ate like 10 of those bastards.

+ Last night was still a good time, because I saw people I had not seen in a long time. (The puking happened way after most left anyway).

- I found out beer makes my anxiety worse, so no more drinking for me.

- Face hurts from grinding my teeth again last night, because I was way too tired to care how I slept.

+ It's a new decade.

+ My good friend from out of town has been staying with me for the past few days and will be still for the next 5 days.

+ I get to do nothing but eat pizza and watch football all day.

+ I quit my job last night.

- I quit my job last night.

- Girl I like that also digs me is moving to the opposite side of the country.

+ twilight zone marathon is on and its dark and rainy out side... im gonna lay on the couch for a long time.

- felt aweful when i woke up.

+ feeling alot better now

+ had alot of fun last night

- records i ordered on a black friday sale still havent arrived yet, and it was a ton of records.

- have procrastinated about cleaning my house for ever, and it needs to be done today.

Guest eriathomas

- My breathing is all fucked up again, probably because my nose is really stuffy again, and my doctor told me that sometimes your airwaves get congested and restricted if your nose does.

- Work sucked yesterday. I love how people think that when it's white out conditions, on a holiday, they can get their car towed 100 miles. We restricted towing, unless the garage was willing, to the area. I got yelled at a lot, but hey it's says in the membership packet we can change the rules during severe weather.

- More snow today.

+ My snow tires kicked some ass last night.

- I was on my way to hang out with my friend and his girlfriend last night after work, but my dad called and told me my Grandmother fell down the stairs again and broke her foot. She just broke her leg like 6 months ago doing the same thing.

+ Decent mail day for games.

+ My paycheck was really good, even without the overtime that will be on the next.

+hung out with the cutest girl ever today

+ate awesome vegan breakfast. Biscuits & Gravy, Italian tofu scramble and pancakes. Shit ruled.

+Banana, chocolate, ice cream crepes

+rode my bike a bit

-I'm out of shape from not riding much over the last month or so

-I need to completly stop smoking. Breathing while riding my bike was a little ragged.

Guest eriathomas

+ Breathing feels a bit better, but it still feels off and my chest still feels kinda tight. I think I should probably go to the doctor this week, but hopefully it goes away before that is needed. I mean this same thing happened last year, and they ran a ton of tests and said I probably just have really mild asthma, so I don't know if I should be worrying. I bet worrying is making it worse too, since it's probably causes the muscles to contract.

- In the negative's again outside. I have a feeling my car won't start tonight when I leave work. I'm long over due for a new battery.

Guest eriathomas

+ Breathing feels a bit better again today. I think I'll give it a few days before I go back to the doctor.

- Been going through all the PM's for records people want, and still have not gotten back to anyone since every list has one or two I'm really debating on. Sorry guys, I WILL get back to you all asap.

+ More snow today! Hopefully people finally learned how to drive and work won't be crazy busy.

- School starts next week. Break went way too fucking fast.

+hanging out with this girl that i haven't seen in a while. i feel bad though because my friend is wicked into her and tries to hangout with her every day and she pretty much ignores him. and i say one thing to her and she's all "let's hangout tomorrow"

-everyone is accusing one of my friends of robbing this kid for 4 grand, and a bunch of kids went to his apartment last night and broke down his door and tried to fuck him up. and i know for a fact he didn't do it.

Guest eriathomas

- Can't sleep, way too many racing thoughts going through my head.

+ Even though I'm feeling better, I am still going to call my doctor tomorrow about my breathing crap. Hopefully he doesn't tell me to go to the ER again. I'm really hoping it's nothing, since I felt fine all day until work made me all frustrated then I felt like I could barely breathe and got a horrible headache. It's freaking me out either way.

+ Pumped to start Bayonetta tomorrow. I wish I could skip work, but I'm sure it'll be crazy busy again tomorrow.

+ Winter anime season starts this week, time to be a huge nerd and pick up a bunch of shows again.