+/- about your day

+ less sick

+ I had the best falafel of my life today

- Midterms are kicking my ass hard.

- It's making me depressed. Old insecurities and anxieties are rearing their ugly heads. I'm dangerously close to crashing and burning yet another semester.

- I haven't seen my manblanket in over a week. And because it's been a bad week in general it just bums me out even more because he makes me super happy and I could use a good cheering up. And there's that part of me, due to having too many shitty friends and exes, that's paranoid that he's just saying he's busy as a nice way to blow me off. I know deep down that's not the case but when I'm already super vulnerable and this shit's happened to me so many times, I can't help it.

Guest eriathomas

- This cold just won't go away. I feel a bit better, but my nose and throat has so much mucus, it's sick and upsets my stomach. I need it to clear up so I can party for my Birthday on Saturday.

Guest eriathomas

- I feel really bad about calling off tonight, since I asked for this weekend off, but my boss was cool with it. I feel worse for the other guy I work with, since Friday's it's just two of us, but I gave me boos about 7 hours to find someone to come in for me. I also told him I'd go in Sunday if I feel better, since I had it off and feel bad about missing tonight.

- Fuck getting sick.

- I have a feeling there is no way I'll feel good enough to drink tomorrow night.

++++ My mom had her transplant last night... her cells got flown in from Europe, we think Germany although they won't tell us, arrived at 10, processed and up to her by 10:27 to go in. This is the only donor in the world that matches her. She took the cells very well and has been feeling awesome ever since, although it's 2-3 weeks before she's stable and another 6-12 months before she's able to be normal.

Thanks all!

Here's a shitty, and I do mean shitty, picture from right before the cells went in.

[image]

From left to right, my sister, my aunt (mom's sister), mom (obviously), me, older brother. You can see the two bags lying on my mother's stomach.

It was actually cool... as the cells were going through the IV line you could see each individual cell. You, or at least I, always think of them as microscopic little things that you can't see but when the plasma isn't included, cells actually are visible.

Guest eriathomas

+ Pretty much over my cold.

- My stomach is all fucked up now, probably from all the drainage over the past few days.

+/- Last night was fun for my birthday, but also weird as hell.

Guest eriathomas

- Ugh, I felt fine all day until I got to work. After about 3 hours I just started sweating, and felt like shit again. Ran to the bathroom, sort of did a dry heave, then left. I think I may have the flu instead of a cold, which makes sense why it's stuck around so long. I still don't get way I felt fine earlier, and now I feel like shit again. I can't keep missing work, and there is no way I can miss class. Hopefully tomorrow will be another new day, if not, time to go to the doctor's I guess.

+ Home from Boston

+ Had a nice sub

+ USA-Canada tonight

+ Curling in the mean time.

- So many bills to pay

+I always get a laugh on big-sport days. Today on Facebook just about all my friends are talking about the USA-Canada hockey game, and a super-gay kid I know from high school ALWAYS has something stereotypically gay to say. On Super Bowl Sunday, he watched Chicago instead. Today he's watching Philadelphia. Typing this out, I guess this ex. isn't that funny in itself, but just the fact that everyone loves sports and then he says something extremely anti-sports gets me to laugh.

+ some money my Great Uncle left me when he passed (-) came to me today.

+ enough to buy a pretty decent second-hand car

+ gonna treat myself to some Nudie jeans on my lunch break, hello six months of unwashed jeans!

- weather is shitty, and it's gonna continue for the rest of the week

+ gonna treat myself to some Nudie jeans on my lunch break, hello six months of unwashed jeans!

NUDIE JEEEEANS! Make sure you go for the Slim Jims dude, & of course make sure you get the raw denim, not the pre-treated/washed styles. It's taken almost 2 years but my Nudie Jeans look ruuuuuude! Only washed them 3 or 4 times. I think I'm going to get another pair at some point in the near future, so nice, best pair of jeans I've ever owned.

Guest eriathomas

- Still feel shitty as hell.

+ Going to the doctor tomorrow afternoon, so hopefully he can shed some light on whats going on.

- Need to drag myself to class later, since I don't want to miss any days for that extra 5% bonus added on to my final grade.

- Will probably take some more cold medicine, and the fact I've been taking something with acetaminophen almost once a day for the past week is freaking me out since I like my liver.

+ Finally filled out my direct deposit slip they gave me at work like a year ago.

+ 2 weeks until FF13!

+ Sold 5 games on ebay for a decent payback from what I bought them for.

- Only 2 out of the 4 buyers paid, which is annoying, so I went and mailed out the 3 games the 2 who paid for bought. Now I'll need to make another trip to the post office tomorrow. Anyone else get really paranoid when they sell more then a few things at once, that you'll screw up and send someone the wrong thing?

Guest eriathomas

- I have another sinus infection, my second in like 3 months.

- Weird pain in stomach in my gall bladder/liver area. Doctor said if it's anything it's the gall bladder, but said not to worry about it unless it gets a lot worse. It still freaks me out since my friend's brother had liver failure and he's been pretty messed up for a few years while it regenerates itself.

+ Feel a lot better today.

- I'm such a fatty these days. I used to always be like 145-150, now I'm 198 according to the scale at the doctors.

Guest eriathomas

+ Pain on my side dulled down a bit after I took my new antacid medicine.

- My stomach is still fucked up. It keeps gargling really bad and has random cramps and horrible pain. It feels ok now, so at least I can make it to class.

+ Finally got direct deposit set up at work.

+ No work tonight.

+ Less then 2 weeks until FF13.

- Probably have an exam the day after FF13 comes out, so won't get to play it right away.

+ Spring break is also in 2 weeks.

+ I like my new avatar

+ No school till Monday, no work till Saturday

+ Internship the next two days

- Boy(friend) never replied to my text. I really wanted to see him.

+ Realizing he totally does look like Jason Bateman and could very well be his illegitimate son.

- Roommate's sick. And so I had no one to hang out with tonight the one night I actually could hang out with people.

Guest eriathomas

+ Nothing to do all.

- Opened up my parents computer to replace a blown power supply, to find the entire thing caked in dust. It was a mess cleaning it up, but at least now it does now sound as loud. The fan still runs a bit.

+ Snow!