+/- about your day

+ Passed my exam with an 85%, not bad for not knowing how to do NAT and messing up an ACL.

+ All I have left is my lame Fall internship, and I'll be a college graduate.

- Had to change my debit card information due to the PSN breach, and my bank won't let me reset my online banking password until I get my new card :/.

+ i got my drivers license last week

+ i got a car

- my mom had major surgery on tuesday morning

- she's going to be in the hospital for 5-10 days

+ she seems to be doing relatively well

- i have to pick up the slack for EVERYTHING while she's gone because I have no other family

+/- i'm working 6 days this coming week which is great for money but is going to make my life even more hectic between running back and forth to the hospital, taking care of my pets, settling up the unemployment insurance for my mom, etc.

- unemployement is waaay over my head and i have no idea about how any of it works and they don't want to cooperate with me because i am not my mother.

-got stood up last night. cool.

-after 8 months of all my friends bitching about how bad they all wanna get out and play basketball, and everyone being completely available today, 3/9 people i texted bothered to respond.

-my backup plan of going boating turned into my 29 yr old friend taking out a 19 yr old instead

tonight better not fucking suck

--- I forgot that my buddy's family is having a party for him today, since he is leaving for Afghanistan in a few days, and I have to work. Everyone I asked to cover my shift wouldn't, and I feel really bad about not being able to see him off.

--- I forgot that my buddy's family is having a party for him today, since he is leaving for Afghanistan in a few days, and I have to work. Everyone I asked to cover my shift wouldn't, and I feel really bad about not being able to see him off.

so... is he still going?

-got stood up last night. cool.

-after 8 months of all my friends bitching about how bad they all wanna get out and play basketball, and everyone being completely available today, 3/9 people i texted bothered to respond.

-my backup plan of going boating turned into my 29 yr old friend taking out a 19 yr old instead

tonight better not fucking suck

all that bitching was unnecessary.

+last night kicked ass

+today kicked ass

+FUCK YEAH

so... is he still going?

haha, I left work 3 hours early to figure this out. It's crazy that this happened the day of his party.

+ Got some free Box suite tickets to the Lightning vs Capitals playoff game tonight.

+ free Hockey, booze, food!!!!

+ Girl graduates Thursday

+ will be working from my couch on thursday and friday

+ started moving furniture into my fully renovated condo last night, hope to be all moved in by early next week.

- tired as shit... working off 3-4 hours of sleep each night for the last 4-5 days and im running out of steam

+ lots of good comedy shows coming up

- Pretty sure I have a pinched nerve or something fucked up in my back. My right arm and leg hurt and seem to go numb very easy.

+ I'm completely done with school stuff for the summer.

+/- I was going to get a haircut before work, but ended up watching all 27 episodes of Epic Meal Time on youtube.

- I'm sick of this cold rainy weather, it's such a downer.

+ Going to watch the Secret of Nimh tonight. I hope it's as good and dark as I remember it when I was a kid.

My condolences, dave.

+ Went and saw an advisor at school to double check I'm on track to graduate in December, and I am.

- I called the Doctor's office to get an appointment about the pain and random numbness I have going on, and all they have are walk-in on the 25th. I hate Doctors. It looks like I'll have to find a new one again.

+ Finally going to get my eyes checked out again. I've had the same pair of glasses since high school, and they are busted and I really need a stronger prescription now.

Holy productivity! This is all in the last 24 hours.

+ Found a potential teaching spot at the private school I student taught at 3 years ago. Two years ago? How long have I been a teacher?

+ Graded a bunch of shit that I had piled up

+ Entered it in the computer

+ Ate a badass lunch during my break.

+ Coached my lacrosse team to a 16-5 womping of Depew.

+ Ate four tacos, then remembered AFTERWARD that it was 5 de Mayo.

+ Interviewed another teacher for my Master's Capstone Project

+ Realized the four interviews I have for this project perfectly represent the different viewpoints I've found in the literature already.

+ Wrote 18 motherfuckin pages of my Master's Capstone Project and have plenty more to say.

(+ It only needs to be around 20-25 pages or so, and I still have the discussion and conclusion segments, as well as fully explaining one more interview)

+ Verbal agreement made today to be on the bench of Medaille College Club Hockey.

(+/- third hockey team I've agreed to coach next winter)

+ Found a spring hockey team to coach.

I needed a good day like this. Been bumming out HARD lately.

- A friend got me TWDP's Roots Above LP over a month ago on purple but Merchnow sent me a green copy instead, turns out they're out of purple when I send it back to exchange so we say okay, just send me clear, and they sent me green AGAIN. Unless they're sold out of everything BUT green I'm kinda irritated but I'm just gonna deal I guess since I didn't pay for it anyways. Normally I wouldn't be so anal about it but the purple press looked damn sick with the art.

+++My turtle beach headset I won from Dead Space came today.

+ Might be getting a raise.

+ Some one I work with said they need help where he works during the day, and I could be full time at around $17/hour (a lot more then I'll make with my raise) being in charge of IT for a school. I'm not sure I'm ready for a 9-5 though.

+/- Going to look at a duplex. Sort of worried about living in the bottom floor, worried people on the 2nd floor will be too loud or I will since I'm up super late.