+/- about your day

+ finally back in fucking chicago. time to smoke a bowl, shower, and watch football**.

**by this i mean watch the giants lose, and be bummed because the eagles can't beat the vikings tonight.

so this never happened because i scratched my GODDAMN CORNEA only minutes after i posted this. at least i get to wear an eye patch now.

Guest markovianprocess

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':n7x01w66]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':n7x01w66]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

+ Got that badass ETID/Buffalo Bills shirt finally.

- One of the girls on my 19u travel team broke her thumb sledding on an ice-covered hill today. 4-6 weeks without her.

- The best defenseman... defensewoman? on my high school girls' team just broke her hand now too. WTF girls, drink some milk.

+ No more 2010...time for 2011.

-/+++ Old profile got banned due to sandy vagina syndrome, but the new board is booming with activity.

++ Hooked up the Pioneer receiver...finally

[image]

• 2 weeks later...
+ went and hand dinner with a buddy and then caught the Queers and the Apers and had a blast!

Wish I could have seen them, but I went to Cheap Girls...I'm sure Joe and Co. threw it down as usual.

++ Cheap Girls...recorded them too! 8-)

--/+ Went to Vinyl Fever to pick up the WZ stuff that was on consignent...we actually sold a couple of 7"s. :) I also picked up a few records for 30% off. I'm gonna miss that place. :-/

+ Only one 50 minute class today!

Guest markovianprocess

+ Seeing a friend for lunch today

+ Another 2 weeks or so off university

+ Expecting to make decent money from eBay sales so I will be able to afford to get back and forth to university when it starts

+ I've discovered a new love for cooking, and I've lost some weight thanks to that

+++ Deleted my Facebook account, and I've been a lot more productive and happy since then

---- i worked sunday morning, come home in the evening, let my dog out and he starts peeing tons and tons of blood. scares the shit out of me and i fucking flip out because he's already got so many problems. (he's 12 and has a thyroid condition, a liver disease, arthritis and allergies) i took off work monday and rushed him into the vet. they did an examination, a urine test and an xray to make sure it wasnt kidney stones and then sent him home with an anitbiotic for a severe bladder infection. cost me $470, and even worse than the money i just feel so bad for the poor little guy. i have to go back to the vet later this week to pick up the second portion of medicine which will cost me another $55ish. :(