+/- about your day

- Soonest appointment I can get with my Doctor is June 2nd.

+ Going to get my eyes checked out Thursday. I really need a new prescription of glasses.

- I'm sick of rain. We'd only had 12 days since March where it didn't rain.

+ No work tonight.

++ Broke down and bought a new laptop. Minecraft without frame dropping, here I come. Also semi-PC gaming too.

- just got assigned a shoot in June that will keep me away from my 11 month old for 3 days.

+ the shoot is in the Sonoma Valley at a Festival featuring The Flaming Lips.

what do you do for a living, out of curiosity?

+ little baby falcon got banded today!

- work. nothing to add.

+/- completing my new branding package for my photos tonight. well, i should be at least if i can make up my mind.

- have to miss going to watch tonight's lightning play off game with friends to help my dad with a power point presentation

- my girl went back to Jacksonville, and i prolly wont see her again for 3-4 weeks

+ got a vaporizer today

+ 55 mins left at work

+ nothing planned this weekend, but checking out one of my favorite comedians (bob kelly), sleeping, and doing nothing.

+ Hopefully buying a bike in the next week or so.

- Bad week on my wallet, $750 on a new laptop, $120 on PTM preorder, $289 for down payment on new glasses and sunglasses. Going to look at an apartment that'll be another $1100 if I decided to sign the lease.

+ New laptop arrived, and it's awesome. Still installing all my shit and moving files over.

- My eyes are still dilated from the eye exam.

+ No work tonight.

Guest errolwest
+++Bought my plane tickets to Canada for tour.

---Super expensive.

MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously, its going to rule.

- feeling really bummed lately. don't feel like this is home anymore. no home base. nothing. may just have to pack up and go sometime in the next year.

+ got my guitar back in tip top shape from getting it strobed and having 2 saddles replaced.

+ looking forward to seeing a bunch of music in a few weeks.

- I tweaked a muscle in my ribcage and good lord does it hurt to do much of anything.

+ Watched 2 girls I know race nascar today. No joke. One plays hockey for me, the other his her gorgeous older sister.

- The older sister still has a boyfriend and won't marry me.

+ Going to play hockey with some friends I haven't seen in a couple years.

- I tweaked a muscle in my ribcage and good lord does it hurt to do much of anything.

+ Watched 2 girls I know race nascar today. No joke. One plays hockey for me, the other his her gorgeous older sister.

She'll come around ;D

She'll come around ;D

She better.

I met her when she was single, but she started dating this guy shortly after. She still gets quite flirty, especially when drinking, but whatryagonnado.

But seriously, I would marry her in a heartbeat. GORGEOUS. Loves hockey. I don't love Nascar, but it's pretty badass that she beats out a lot of guys every year. Likes watching movies. Likes video games. Did I mention she's gorgeous? And loves hockey? She also likes kids, and teaches at a pre-school, so being a teacher myself, I enjoy that too.

Her only downsides are her weird taste in country music, but I guess that goes with the Nascar, and the fact that she hasn't yet broken up with her boyfriend for me.

+/- I got my new glasses today. I can see, but everything looks weird. I'm hoping I just need to adjust to the new prescription, since it changed so much.

----- car repairs are $1000+

- friend got 4x free playoff hockey tickets for tongiht and invited my buddy and not me after i took that mother fucker to a couple games during this season

- couple friends bailed on going to the face to face show with me this weekend.

man my friends have sure been annoying lately.

Guest errolwest

++++leaving for rainfest tomorrow.

++++++++++++hanging out with mike(riddle350)(party)

+If you go to any wikipedia page, and click the first link on the page that isn't in parentheses or italics (so no disambiguation links, phonetic spellings, etc). Keep clicking the first link to the page you end up on. Eventually, all pages lead to "Philosophy"

+things are finally going my way

+emily bought me a candle as a late birthday present

+had a ridiculous weekend in boston, including the sox game sunday

+got a job yesterday

+had 2 of my best softball games of the season tonight, and we won both

+after what seemed like a month of rain every day, today was gorgeous. hiked&biked.

+ive been drawing/painting/planning. im inspired. im motivated. im ready to get on the path to being great.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++just that i can have this many +'s for a change. i had a terrible near-future outlook 2 weeks ago, and actually did something about it. karma seems to be on my side.