+/- about your day

Guest genericinsight

- new Sims 2 expansion pack not out officially in stores till tomorrow

+ good mail day

+ getting Broadway Calls colored LP's in the mail later this week through a mutual friend of me and benchwarmer

+ being amused as shit about the Fake Problems turkey incident (head over to their Myspace if you didn't hear about it... it sucks cause their van was damaged but it's so funny. As a vegetarian and an animal lover I probably shouldn't find this funny but it's so... bizarre, I can't NOT laugh at it)

- work, and stuff i dont want to do

+ all 3 of my meetings got canceled so i was excited i could grab the lagwagon LP

- lagwagon LP is still not up yet, and i am beginning to think it wont be up today

- raining and nasty out and i just washed my car last night

- went home on lunch to check the mail and bring in any packages left on my front door because of the rain... Got nothing!

+ only an hour and 45 mins left in my work day

-/+ have been on this board all day, and been slacking super hard

- No records

- Dumbass power company came out to cut a branch hanging over bad wires in my backyard, slipped hit the wire and knocked the power out for 2 hours. The power outage fried at least the power supply in my PC, but hopefully nothing else since I don't want to buy a new one.

Edit: + For some reason I had a spare PSU laying around, and now my PC is back-up... for now.

+I have a date

-I HAVE NO CLUE WHERE TO TAKE HER TO DINNER AND I'M FREAKIN OUT!

why don't you/didn't you ask her where she wants to go?

i did, she had no preference. then i found the PERFECT place, but she wasnt feeling good so we stayed in and made mac and cheese. but her roommates showed up and it didnt feel like a date at all. ugh. this girl is my white whale, i swear.