+/- about your day

+ My team remains undefeated in intramural hockey.

+ I scored

+ I'm a stay-at-home defenseman, so me scoring means something wasn't right.

- I blocked a shot that was a good block until they took advantage of the goalie being out of position while trying to make the save that I made instead... shoulda let it through.

-- ebay fees are the devil

-- my clothes didn't dry in the dryer. they were too soaked from the wash. i didnt want to pay for a spin cycle, so i had to pay another 75¢ to put it through the dryer again. bullshit!

-- no quarters left (had to borrow some)

-- ebay fees

-- broke

---talking to ex girlfriend

even though i fucking broke up with her, i regret it so much. i told her i did and i still loved her and want to be with her again. and she said she wanted to as well but we can't. goddamnit.

my girlfriend and I broke up about a week into January and I still hate it everyday. Right after we broke up I was upset and miserable all the time, and now when I think about it I'm just pissed off and miserable all the time. I guess I'm going through stages. What makes it worse is that she's totally happy and is moving on and I'm still stuck. It sucks man. I hope things get better for you.

- I woke up going "huh, when's my alarm going off?" then leaning over to look at the clock and realize I never set the alarm. I, like a scumbag, didn't shower after hockey last night so I can't skip a morning shower, too, but I woke up at 9:07 for a 9:30 class that includes a 20 minute hike through snow to class. I got out of the shower at 9:20 after waiting for a roommate to get out, dressed by 9:25 ,and decided "fuckit".

+ He puts the notes online.

-- Still a ton of snow everywhere, my car might have to sit another day :(.

- That shit was such a pain in the ass this morning.

+ Free lunch at work!

- I have to go to the main building and listen to a bunch of d-bag sales guys pitch their wares...

My car is sitting in the dog Park on Memorial Pwky, if you know where that is. I thought the storm was coming at like 4am, so I went to my friends, but when I left at like 2:30 snow was everywhere. I figured a huge ass steep hill like that would be plowed, but I thought wrong. I almost crashed into the bridge on the bottom, it was scary. Then of course I couldn't make it more than a few hundred feet up the other side... damn light cars.