+/- about your day

-girlfriend got a speeding ticket on her way to work. She already is in trouble a bit for a super old ticket that she never even received and has to go to court to work it out with the judge even though it was a stupid cops fault. I sure hope she isn't fucked.

-she now has some massive money issues at the moment and she's about to start school.

-I have to pay off a bunch of shit this pay check and I'll probably have to help her out.

I would kill for your Gallows collection

is that gallows LP rare? every time i have seen it it goes for like 30ish or more and seems hard to come by.

The LP isn't rare at all, there are two copies in the music store next to my work that haven't been touched for weeks. Probably only expensive because it's an import from the UK. The hardest to find are the demo 7" and the split w/ NCF, i have the split on the most limited colour but getting the blue/400 seems to be pretty fucking impossible, that's all i need for a full collection so far.

- getting cut off by some idiot in his convertible, hitting his door because i had no time to stop, and then getting yelled at, on the way to work this morning was not fun (my knees are sore)

- don't feel like working at all

+ going to see the Jays beat the Twins tonight

- beer is $9 at said Jays games

+ Got my tattoo finished today! (will post pics once it heals up a bit)

+ Had an awesome steak sub today!

- My car broke down on the way home

It overheated and stalled out. I really, really hope I didn't warp or crack the block. If so, I'm fucked. If not, then it should be fine. All that will need to be replaced is the thermostat.

- Money problems continue to escalate.