+/- about your day

Guest markovianprocess

- Totally regretting putting a starting bid and a buy it now on my eBay auctions. I would have £220 by now if this guy hadn't put a starting bid on a record with FOUR DAYS left to go. What is the point in bidding so early?!

- I'm not doing well with trying to save money and not buying records. This is really hard.

Guest eriathomas

+ Snow!

- Stomach pain seems to have moved from side to center. It almost feels like a pulled muscle, but I have no idea how I'd have done that. I guess I'll go back to the doctor if it does not go away in a few days.

+ Trying to eat and drink better, see if that helps anything with my stomach. It seems to stop the IBS pain not eating crappy all the time.

+ Antibiotics are helping my sinus infection.

Guest eriathomas

- I fucked my back up some how. At first I was freaking out it was my kidney since the pain is in that area, but I don't have any other symptoms so I guess I'll give it a few days and see what happens. I hate being a hypochondriac.

- Assholes on ebay not leaving feed back. I sold 5 games, and the only one to leave feedback was from the guy who bought 2 of them. The other dudes got their shit in like a day and I shipped it same day. I guess there is no pleasing people anymore.

+ Weekend.

+ My sinuses are clearing up good from the antibiotics.

+ Getting super pumped for FF13 and new PTM. Good couple of Tuesdays in a row.

- Was going to ask for the week off during my springbreak, but I need the money.

- someone referred to me as "a character" and I've been self-conscious about it ever since.

+/- someone complained to my employer that I said "Fox News is an immaculate lie machine." I didn't get in trouble, but who has time in their day for shit like that?

- feeling fucking numb

+ springtime is coming, I can feel it

+ a good friend is going to Hawai'i, and she asked me for suggestions on stuff to do. I'm reliving fun memories in my head, thinking about how I became who I am...I lived there when I was a kid. I love the place, and I definitely need to go back. I'm jealous but happy for her.

+ still broke and I still fake a smile

+ people who love me really love me

+ I don't care what anyone says, snow is pretty

- I am the worst online personality...

- ...and apparently, in real life, I'm "a character." self consciousness is awesome.

+ we are all, we are all just lovers

+ helping move my brother's fambly out of our parents' house tomorrow, and it's not 1000 fucking miles this time!

+ I have an arsenal of kickass nerf guns for no real reason at all...I guess if I'm attacked by cardboard zombies I'm safe.

- can't shake this numb feeling, wondering if I should see my doctor

- continuing list just because

-/+ life is simultaneously completely beautiful and devastatingly horrifying...that's a lot to think about

- I've had too much caffeine

+ every time I hear a Zoidberg quote in my head I laugh out loud to myself..."STOP TALKING LIKE THAT, YOU'RE GIVING ME ANXIETY!"

Guest chappy5

+ Had a great night.

+ Stating my march break, and loving it

+ Watching the US - Canada game!

+ Visiting my dad.

- Still sick.

- Missing Thor.

- Didn't win NFG tickets... really wanted to see that show.

++++++++ a few days ago a guy who looked like Lenin tried to sell me Amway...made my day

I guess what I'm unsure of is, am I a character in a good way, or in a bad way. That's a weird thing to be self-conscious about. I think, because of my sense of humor, and because in some ways I'm extremely open but in others I'm very guarded...people don't really understand me that well. I'm not an easy person to get a bead on. This makes for great interactions with police and car salesmen.

And I do make for a shitty online personality. I don't necessarily think that means I'm unliked. It's not really a complaint either - it's something I could work on if I wanted - just something I've figured out about myself.

Guest eriathomas

+ Bought some good records today.

- Back is still bothering me. I think I'll give it until wedsnesday before calling the doctor. I seriously hope it's just a muscle, and not like a kidney infection/stone/something worse.

+ New PTM album in less then 24 hours.

+ Spring break in less then 2 weeks.

- We are supposed to have an exam in my class soon, but we have taken 4 classes to get through 2 chapters, and it's supposed to be over 4. So he needs to haul ass to get the last 2 done by next Wednesday, or our exam is going to be after break which would suck.

++++got my new bike in the mail and rode it a bunch today. I love it to death. got to ride with some friends thatI hadn't seen in awhile.

-the girl I was riding with is a chick I went on a few dates with and then ended up going out with another dude. Still kinda wish she had chosen me.

+got a good amount of homework done over the last few days.

-still a lot more to do over the next two weeks.

Guest eriathomas

- Back and side still ache, still freaking me out, but I go to the doctor in two hours to see what he says. Hopefully it's just a muscle, and not something internal.

+ Only a few more days until FF13!!

- I have a test the day after it comes out, so I may not get to play it for a day. Hopefully I can get a bunch of studying done this weekend.

- Spent way too much money lately.

+ Going to check out a few apartments over spring break.

-- I may have a small kidney stone, because I have a kidney infection right now and the doctor thinks the pain part is not normal for a normal infection. I'm on antibiotics for a week, and if they pain does not go away, I need to get an x-ray and all that fun stuff to check for stones.

Guest eriathomas

+/- Pain has just turned into discomfort now. It's still freaking me out it's not gone away yet.

- Really tired for no reason. I was fine until I started studying here at work, now I'm like 2 seconds from sleep.

- Need to stop smoking, again. I only smoke on weekends, but I smoke like 2 packs, and it makes me feel like shit during the week.

+ Know the material for my test tomorrow pretty well.

+ Final Fantasy XIII waiting for me when I get home from work.

Guest eriathomas

+ Really nice out today.

+ Pretty prepared from my test.

- Still have some slight pain on my side.

- Really fiending some nicotine, which hopefully does not distract me from my test.

+ Playing a ton of FF13 in a few hours.

++++++++++++++++ I GOT A NEW JOB!!!!!! Ok, well it's a second job. I still have to work at Starbucks, but I don't have to work there as much. And it's somewhat relevant to what I want to do. It's part retail part graphic design at a neat little store on South St. It definitely seems to suit me better. I got hired on the spot and I start Friday!

++++++++++++++++ TODAY IS MY LAST DAY OF cLASS. AND THEN I GRADUATE NEXT FRIDAY!

+I'm feeling less sick than I have been the past two days.

+ My boyfriend is the bestest.

+ Listening to a Sam cooke live bootleg.

Just feeling super super posi!

Guest markovianprocess

++++ I got accepted to all 4 of my Masters choices, now I just need to choose where I want to go

+ Feeling pretty good about life in general

- I got offered a paid gig for tomorrow through myspace, but I didn't check it until this morning and he has already got someone else

+ On the plus side, it's nice that people are offering to book me rather than me trying to get shows

Guest eriathomas

+ Springbreak.

- My sleep schedule is all messed up.

- Back still aches, pretty sure it is a muscle.

+ Going to the doctors for a follow up about it.

+ Payday tomorrow.

- Work has been pissing me off lately.

-- One of my co-workers has pink eye, and we were switching controllers on and off playing call of duty last night, so it's possible I'll get it now. Lame.

Guest eriathomas

+ Nice as hell out.

- Bored, since I feel worthless not being out enjoying the first really nice day of the year.

- Side/back pain seems to have returned a bit.

+ Hopefully hanging out later.