+/- about your day

Guest eriathomas

- My Grandfather is in the hospital with an infected gall bladder, and his blood pressure and sugar levels are too low for surgery. So they have to drain it, because they don't think he'd survive surgery even if if his blood pressure improves. So it's a pretty bad situation right now.

- My Grandfather is in the hospital with an infected gall bladder, and his blood pressure and sugar levels are too low for surgery. So they have to drain it, because they don't think he'd survive surgery even if if his blood pressure improves. So it's a pretty bad situation right now.

Sorry to hear that, man...

Guest eriathomas

Sorry to hear that, man...

Thanks man. He's doing better, but he can't leave the hospital until his gall bladder is removed, but luckily his blood pressure is improving.

+/- Grandfather is doing better, but still in the hospital for who knows how long.

- The pain in my lower back side has returned, it was pretty much gone for a few days, but it has returned to cause me discomfort again. I guess I'll give it some more time, then go back to the doctor and get a bunch of tests done.

- gotta get up at 430 am to get to the airport

+ flying to a job interview

- have to return to seattle the same night, so i can get home, switch luggage and get back to the airport for a redeye to the east coast

- dont think i will have time to finish FF13 prior to leaving

+ Finished FF13 with 4 hours to spare

Guest eriathomas

Hope your interview went well Vince, and enjoy your vacation again :P.

+ Nothing to do all day.

- No car, since it's in the shop getting my normal tires put back on and my alignment fixed.

+/- Raining out. It means I can be worthless without feeling bad, plus I like rain.

- Pain is still going on.

+ New Dr. Dog album leaked, and it's awesome. Pre-ordering this shit asap.

+ About to play some FFXIII

- freelance work has been slow this week.... lots of meetings but no jobs coming from it.

- some dick bag hacked into my ebay account and ebay hasnt been very helpful on fixing that for me.

- need to sell mad shit on ebay and i probably wont be able to list anything for a while

+ going to the best pizza place in town for some lunch with friends in a couple hours.

- crazy hangover right now... but at least i am feeling better than my old lady. we decided to drink nearly a whole bottle of jim beam last night while watching a 30 rock dvd marathon.

+ i am doing nothing today besides going to get pizza.

Guest eriathomas

- It snowed last night, grass and cars are still covered.

- I took my car in to get my snow tires off and an alignment done yesterday, called them before they closed and they had not even looked at my car. I'm going to be pissed if they don't do it today, since I need it for work.

- Still in pain, and it's really freaking me out now.

+ Weekend.

here's my week long update

- windshield got hit by a rock, cracked across the middle. have to get it replaced

+ insurance is gonna cover it

- my bike was stolen sometime this week

-/+ renters insurance MIGHT cover it

--- my brother was just in an accident. got rear ended by a tow truck going about 60mph. he has whiplash, the car is totaled

so yeah, what a shitty week. im probably gonna get trashed tonight

Guest eriathomas

- Shitty mood/depressed/anxiety is acting up for first time since I got off my medicine.

- The internet is going to suck tomorrow with all the April fools stuff.

+ Nothing to do all day tomorrow.

- Still have back and shoulder pain, and it's beyond annoying.

+ Working an earlier shift this weekend, so I have more time to hang out.

- I fucked up setting my alarm last night...so it didn't go off this morning

- Missed my advising appointment to see what's needed for me to get back into school for my final semester

- Advisor's secretary is out sick

- Advisor is booked solid today and tomorrow, and out of town all next week

- Corporate was at work today (I don't work on Thursdays, but agreed to cover a girl's shift so she could get out of town early...fuck)

- While at work, I was told I need to be at work @ 7a.m. tomorrow instead of my usual 11a.m. time b/c my boss fucked up and forgot to make this weeks order, so I'm stuck dealing with it tomorrow

- My iPod touch ate shit this morning and I can't seem to restore it at all

- Can't seem to log in to the Death Wish e-store to snag a copy of this Jane Doe repress that I've been waiting years for...(hopefully this will be fixed soon?)

+ It's 80+ degrees and sunny as hell outside

+ The No Idea Records HWM joke was really funny, I definitely fell for it

----------------------------------------------------------------------------My 7 month old has to go to urgent care for his breathing problems. He was just in the hospital a couple months ago for this shit. He's on a steroid and two respiratory drugs and still coughing and wheezing like crazy. It fucking scares me so much and he's so little...

EDIT: My wife just called from the hospital, Eli has pneumonia and he's getting a big shot, but he won't have to stay in the hospital...so I guess that's a small +

Guest eriathomas

- Fucked bored. Was supposed to hang out, but my friend won't answer his phone.

- Shitty mood and shit again.

+ Nice day out.

+ Almost done with FFXIII.

+/- Grandfather is doing better, but he is still in the hospital and he still has no appetite.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------My 7 month old has to go to urgent care for his breathing problems. He was just in the hospital a couple months ago for this shit. He's on a steroid and two respiratory drugs and still coughing and wheezing like crazy. It fucking scares me so much and he's so little...

EDIT: My wife just called from the hospital, Eli has pneumonia and he's getting a big shot, but he won't have to stay in the hospital...so I guess that's a small +

that sucks man. sorry to hear it.

Guest eriathomas

- Fell asleep at 4, and was woken up at 8 by some really loud noise outside, and now can't get back to sleep.

- Lack of sleep gives me horrible migraines, now I feel like shit.

+ It's Friday.

+ It's supposed to hit 80F.

- Really sick of allergies/semi-stuffy noise thing I've had going on for a long time now.

++++++++++ SISTER BOUGHT ME 2 SCREECHING WEASEL TICKETS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ finished a freelance project and pitched it to the client on friday. went over well and only took me about 12-15 hours to do, and made 700 bucks off it.

+ the lady said she will have another project for me soon, that will be way bigger. stoked on work and money!

+ got fucked up on nitrous at my dads office

- he then drilled the fuck out of my teeth

+ parents taking my fiance and me out to eat some good ass food, and then taking me to a record store to look for early birthday presents

+ family, food, fun tomorrow

+ monday going to St Pete to visit a friend and hit up another record store in the morning

- monday night have to drive back to Jax

Guest eriathomas

+/- Working 4 hours earlier. It sucks getting up earlier, but it'll be nice leaving at 8 instead of midnight.

+ Another nice day outside.

- Still feeling depressed and anxious. I'm hoping it the weather change and it'll go away in a few days. It's suck if it all comes back after doing a full year of those pills, which is the maximum time you are supposed to take them.

+ Signed up for classes earlier.

- It won't let me sign up for Cisco 2, because it said I have not taken Cisco 1, but they are half semester classes meant to be taken in the same semester. Now I have to go see an adviser and have them over ride it, which is a pain. Also pissed Server Hardware Support is not offered in the fall.

+/- Was looking through my records the other day and realized I don't listen to a ton, so I may have a huge sale coming up.