How overpriced is this?

TFP

Hey guys, I have a question about an item(7") that Fraziermart has on eBay. I am just curious how much this is would go for normally and how much is attributed to Fraziermart jacking it up in price.

Here is the link- http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie....%3DI%26otn%3D 2

Thanks guys,

Joseph.

Hey guys, I have a question about an item(7") that Fraziermart has on eBay. I am just curious how much this is would go for normally and how much is attributed to Fraziermart jacking it up in price.

Here is the link- http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie....%3DI%26otn%3D 2

Thanks guys,

Joseph.

don't buy it because those bands suck and that guy is a money hungry douche

4 song 7"? Non-"punk" bands with songs that are likely at least 3+ min each? I'm sure that sounds fantastic.

Haha I guess that was directed to me

I was being sarcastic because someone made a post in the thread about how crazy shit is on eBay and there was a Lawrence Arms Buttsweat & Tears 7" for some crazy hundred-dollar amount that came with a ridiculous denim jacket (the seller(s) put together) and some random VHS tape

Yeah what a dick, offering things at a large price and letting people make a decision all on their own to purchase it.

Dudes makin f-in bank of the deftones LPs!! What did he buy a whole box when they came out?

When looking over his feedback most of the items that sell are not that overpriced.

4 song 7"? Non-"punk" bands with songs that are likely at least 3+ min each? I'm sure that sounds fantastic.

Haha I guess that was directed to me

I was being sarcastic because someone made a post in the thread about how crazy shit is on eBay and there was a Lawrence Arms Buttsweat & Tears 7" for some crazy hundred-dollar amount that came with a ridiculous denim jacket (the seller(s) put together) and some random VHS tape

Actually it was directed at the existence of a 4 song 7" in general. Unless those songs are 2 minutes each, that's gonna sound like ass.

Thanks for the responses. I have another question though, why does everyone on this board despise Incubus? Is it the "pretty boy-all the girls love him" lead singer status? If so I can't stand the rabid female fans either. But you have to look past that. They are a really talented band. Just wondering you guys' reasons.