Going to the Masters. What else to do in ATL?

benc

Go to a hockey game and see the Penguins ;)

Haha, tickets are in the mail.

I really wish the Braves were in town so I could check another ball park off the list. I guess I'll have to qualify for the Masters next year and go then.

Also, it rules going to see hockey in a city that isn't Montreal or Toronto as far as getting tickets goes.

As the plot thickens, it gives me the dickens, reminiscent of Charles, a li'l disco-tech, nestled in the ghettoes of *****ville, USA, via Atlanta, Georgia. A li'l spot where young men & young women go to experience they first li'l taste of the nightlife.

Me? Well I've never been there, well perhaps once, but I was so engulfed in the old E I never made it to the door you speak of.

If I'm not mistaken, the guy that posted/filmed the Dance Party is the bassist from Most Precious Blood. He used to be in an Atlanta band called One way, then kinda got recruited as a bassist for MPB. He's a cool motherfucker. With an Epic beard as of the last Tim Barry show in Atlanta.