CONVERGE - JANE DOE Repress & Reissue & More Official Thread!

I didn't know these were limited to 2000. I figured they'd make 5000 or so.

If that's true, then I'm guessing the DW breakdown would probably be something like:

100 or 150

300 or 350

600 or 500

Would seem like awfully low numbers for there to be 2 colors available up at DW for so long. They didn't say "out of stock" till just a few days ago, and to be up for pre-order since April? Doubt the numbers are that low, at least for the 2nd & 3rd color. They wouldn't have lasted 4 months.

I thought so too, but I was only guessing based on what someone said about there only being 2000 copies total.

I doubt the most rare variant has less than 100 pressed, and DW usually doesn't do a 100 / 450 / 450 kind of split, so I figured what I posted there makes the most sense. Assuming that there are in fact only 1000 copies at DW.

so...if there's 500 of that color, and 500 of the tour color available on kings road....that leaves only 1000 to split between the 3 colors available through deathwish?

correct me if i'm wrong.

You're wrong?

EVR might just have their #s wrong.

You know how we roll... pressing info will come...

...soon.

THERE ARE MORE THAN 2000 PRESSED.

Tre must hate coming here everyday and dispelling rumors and putting out fires. I'd be ready to punch some people if I were him.

It can be a little frustrating. Granted, someone did email EVR and got a response, so people discussed that response. The person who answered the email obviously misspoke. It happens.

EVR could obviously be considered an "authority" and their word could be taken as fact. But it is the rampant speculation that does get a wee bit too much to take. Obviously we LOVE people's excitement regarding the records that we put out. But the way that the internet works, as we all know, that all that it can take is someone reading something written on a message board by any Tom, Dick, or Harry as fact.

Keep being stoked, but until you read it from us directly, it's not 100%... unless we make a mistake and change it later. ;D

from my little brain,

limited 500 copies of yellow with white swirl is king road merch exclusive aka band press

limited 500 copies of translucent green is equal vision records exclusive

limited 4000 copies of all 3 versions by deathwish. and we have to wait until a pressing info pop up at deathwish release section

with very calm....

:)

i just hope there isnt some crazy limited surprise like the shards for ATF. i was told there would be three available from DW so I ordered three. hopefully i get them all.

The A2F shardz was soooo super limited for mailorder that it is not something we would have wanted people to even try to plan to attempt to get. We probably had 1000 orders on that first day, and being in that 1st 20 people isn't something we would want people TRYING for and then failing (cause the first and 20th orders probably came in within 1 - 2 minutes of each other) and ending up with 2 of the shot ass unrarest ever version.