CONVERGE - JANE DOE Repress & Reissue & More Official Thread!

I have to say i'm kind of disappointed in the book.

whats the point if you can't actually read the lyrics ? I mean I get the aesthetic aspect of it but still.

http://www.darklyrics.com/lyrics/converge/janedoe.html

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp&q=converge+jane+doe+lyrics&aq=f&aqi=g1&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=CSjmG2idgTNvvA6LCzQS5w8zLCgAAAKoEBU_Qlg61&pbx=1&fp=8631cdd35a4d476d

Impressive, I know.

Also, no word on shipping from DW but I mean really. They only just got Jane in and they've got a little over 3 months of orders to go through (provided there have been sales of it in August). I'm still not expecting it any time too soon, they have a lot to process.

I have to say i'm kind of disappointed in the book.

whats the point if you can't actually read the lyrics ? I mean I get the aesthetic aspect of it but still.

http://www.darklyrics.com/lyrics/converge/janedoe.html

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp&q=converge+jane+doe+lyrics&aq=f&aqi=g1&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=CSjmG2idgTNvvA6LCzQS5w8zLCgAAAKoEBU_Qlg61&pbx=1&fp=8631cdd35a4d476d

Impressive, I know.

Also, also no word on shipping from DW but I mean really. They only just got Jane in and they've got a little over 3 months of orders to go through (provided there have been sales of it in August). I'm still not expecting it any time too soon, they have a lot to process.

alright smart ass if you're going to take that route you might as well just link me to megaupload for the album haha.

alright smart ass if you're going to take that route you might as well just link me to megaupload for the album haha.

Just saying, Jake went to the effort to give us something extra with it that looks cool for an album with lyrics readily available on the internet. There's not much to complain about.

Not to hop on a bandwagon of any sort, but you have to respect the insert for not only being gorgeous... but for also standing against the grain. The common booklet is a half-assed collection of band photos or loosely based art that ties in with the cover, and is often smothered with credits, thank yous, and (occasionally) lyrics. I like how Bannon simply went all out with jaw-dropping illustration after illustration: none of which give you any insight on the lyrics themselves. I find that approach pretty cool, personally.

Just want to throw this out there... People are starting to get shipping confirmation emails, because we have started to label the boxes to get them out of the way so we can pack more boxes. Be patient... everything is running smoothly, and you will all have your records very soon.

One thing to note, we are extremely backed up in most other mailorder areas, this includes email. Packing up all of the preorders, while still staying on top of the regular orders is a tough job, and responding to emails is taking a necessary back seat for the time being. Please try and refrain from sending emails right now regarding your Jane Doe preorder. Our priority is getting these orders processed, and out the door, and emails asking "Oh hai! mi bff got his shipping confirmation n i like totally ordered before him cause he's a Converge n00b n I am DFL!!! Were's mine @????" only keep us from getting them to you!