home owners

Give me the address so I can egg it.

I've been thinking about this house stuff. Can't see myself doing it for awhile.

our mortgage payment is lower than any rent we've had in pittsburgh. its one of the main reasons we decided to buy instead of rent for another year. also, i have no need to be in the "city" anymore, even though were just on the other side of the tunnels, were right outside of city limits and thus dont have to pay city taxes. HUZZAH! Take THAT Dan Onirato!

also, i'll be cleaning out my house of records i never listen too anymore, so i'mma gunna have a list soon of my records.

Give me the address so I can egg it.

I've been thinking about this house stuff. Can't see myself doing it for awhile.

our mortgage payment is lower than any rent we've had in pittsburgh. its one of the main reasons we decided to buy instead of rent for another year. also, i have no need to be in the "city" anymore, even though were just on the other side of the tunnels, were right outside of city limits and thus dont have to pay city taxes. HUZZAH! Take THAT Dan Onirato!

also, i'll be cleaning out my house of records i never listen too anymore, so i'mma gunna have a list soon of my records.

Nice work on the lower payments. I still want to live in the city, so there's no point for me doing the house thing yet.

my wife and I bought a house 5 years ago, we're 2 years away from owning it outright, and I'm 33. Our plan is to work as little as possible after that - concentrate on gardening, painting, playing music..

if you can rent out a room out, do it. I converted our half-finished basement into a bedroom and we rent it for 1/2 our mortgage. best decision ever.

my wife and I bought a house 5 years ago, we're 2 years away from owning it outright, and I'm 33. Our plan is to work as little as possible after that - concentrate on gardening, painting, playing music..

if you can rent out a room out, do it. I converted our half-finished basement into a bedroom and we rent it for 1/2 our mortgage. best decision ever.

Jesus christ, you'll have paid off your mortgage in 7 years! That's insane. Mine's a 30-year loan and barring an extremely rich relative dying and hooking me up,p I don't see that getting shaved down very much.

yeah, we have an extra room right now, its a 3 br, 1 bath place, and one of our friends will be living with us for a year since he'll be doing his residency pharm stuff, so that'll help a little. were not sure after a year if we want someone else to live with us or not, leaning to not, since we both have income that will not be an issue

Jesus christ, you'll have paid off your mortgage in 7 years! That's insane. Mine's a 30-year loan and barring an extremely rich relative dying and hooking me up,p I don't see that getting shaved down very much.

You wouldn't imagine how much of an impact tossing an extra $500 at your payment every month.

You wouldn't imagine how much of an impact tossing an extra $500 at your payment every month.

True. I try to do this whenever I can afford it. Just make sure it goes towards the principle.